Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think that the "Laura" should not have been destroyed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else think that the "Laura" should not have been destroyed?

That was such a sexy ship and represented something hopeful when there was none to be had. I was rather disappointed when it was destroyed; Tyrol worked so damn hard for it to be destroyed after three episodes.

agreed i thinka stealth ship would have been cool. would have helped in season 3 when the cylons where tracking the fleet from afar
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

It was very sad to see it go. The scene where the ship's name was revealed, had me tearing up. Which all made me even sadder to see the ship go.

I guess it would've been useful to have it around.
      sigpic

Comment

Why was it written out of the show?
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          Why was it written out of the show?
          it was a advanged and we can't have that on bsg,. which is why pegasus was destroyed
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            it was a advanged and we can't have that on bsg,. which is why pegasus was destroyed
            Wow talk about bad writing. So what the humans had an advantage. "Want's to throttle writers"

Comment

well obviously they followed the original series to some extent. the Pegasus got destroyed there too.

well, BSG isn't as much of an offender as SG where we have lost pretty much every single alien vessel except Atlantis and Destiny. and those two got destroyed as well i AT's

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                well obviously they followed the original series to some extent. the Pegasus got destroyed there too.

well, BSG isn't as much of an offender as SG where we have lost pretty much every single alien vessel except Atlantis and Destiny. and those two got destroyed as well i AT's

I guess but the stealth Viper was lovely

Comment

Laura--any link to Laura Roslyn? interestingly, she was one of the fleeing people providing the hope
                  If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                  [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateWatcher View Post
                    Laura--any link to Laura Roslyn? interestingly, she was one of the fleeing people providing the hope

Depends on what you like. By season 3 I wanted her dead as she annoyed me really lots.

Comment

I liked the whole shipbuilding storyline.

I was hoping to see a mark 1 viper with turbo button show up........possibly faster than the others when in turbo mode but consuming drastic amounts of fuel..........maybe reserved for the more responsible Lee Adama after Starbuck runs it out of fuel a couple of times.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post

Thought peggy was never shown on screen being destroyed in the original story?

Comment

Working...
                        X