Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to play Battlestar galactica online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone going to play Battlestar galactica online?

I wonder who plans to play that game when it comes out on christmas. The graphics look good but I would like to know what do you think it is going to be like. DO you think it is going to be open world like EVE Online like they say in the interview. It looks kind of impressive as a browser game online. Do you need to download it?

I will only play it if I only pay for it once. As in if it is free to play online.

Comment

I'd be willing to try it out, but after the disappointment I felt playing STO I'm not sure I want to throw money at it right away.
      "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
      - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

It is free to play. I was just wondering do you need to download it. But I would play it.

Comment

Originally posted by boxdudea View Post
          It is free to play. I was just wondering do you need to download it. But I would play it.
          From what I gathered on a quick google search there is absolutely no need to download anything except either Google's browser or a Firefox add-on. I guess it doesn't work on Internet Explore. I left IE behind LONG ago though. This looks pretty cool, but I did see several release dates. I'm not sure if there's an official date, but some of the sites had the date as early as September of 2010. Obviously that's long past, but where did you Christmas? I saw the 23rd.

Comment

I heard it from the Wikipedia article or IGN. That is what I heard the date from

Comment

YES!

i'm in the closed beta!

Comment

Is the game fun at all?

Comment

I had trouble getting in the game it keeps kicking me out when I log in. Sorry abou posting twice.

Comment

it's fun but there's still much to do

Comment

no
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Started trying it out last night.
                        sigpic

Comment

while the game itself is pretty solid, a LOT has to be added in terms of actual content. IE missions, perhaps instances etc. right now however it's more plumbing than building new pipes so to speak.

so yea it's fun but it's not completed

Comment

How was anyone able to play this game? Created an account, signed in but it said the game was in closed beta. Tried clicking on a server, but kepting getting returned the the log in page.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                              while the game itself is pretty solid, a LOT has to be added in terms of actual content. IE missions, perhaps instances etc. right now however it's more plumbing than building new pipes so to speak.

so yea it's fun but it's not completed
                              Any idea when it's supposed to be opened to the public? I would be interested in playing, but I've never been a Beta type of person. I don't even do the browser Betas with Firefox.

Comment

Working...
                              X