Kara Thrace question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kara Thrace question

So i have just gotten into BSG recently i have to say i love it, dont know why it took me so long to realize it but i am in the fourth season and i have read stuff on the internet and one thing is just bugging me that it seems no one can figure out.

who or what is kara thrace. i mean she died and even found her corpse in her crashed viper. now the hybrids keep saying she is the harbinger of death and all but what is she.

any theories?

harbinger
    a person sent ahead to provide lodgings

one that pioneers in or initiates a major change : precursor b : one that presages or foreshadows what is to come
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/netdict/harbinger

all i'm saying. let the story tell itself. kara's destiny and what she is fulfilled in the final ep
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 25 April 2010, 08:55 AM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I will not ruin it for you, just see for yourself, if you've seen the last ep, then I'll tell, not before

www.darkarmada.nl
      www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

i will let you know when i watch it so you can tell me.

and locutes, why are you correcting the word harbinger, havent you ever heard of the harbinger of death before, it is in the transcript, so why are you correcting the word, are you a teacher?

Comment

I did NOT correct the word and NO i am not a teacher! Don't ever make me feel old, I'm only 18

www.darkarmada.nl
          www.runescape.com

Comment

The Answer:
            Spoiler:
            We never actually find out. In the last episode, we are left with the open question.
            sigpic
            It's Probin' Time!

Comment

so locutes, i have finished the series and i am still confused as to what kara thrace is. if you somehow know, can you tell us.

Comment

So much for th whole "you will know the truth thing".
                sigpic

Comment

from what I think is that she was a more physical version of the 'angels' that guided Baltar and Caprica 6. She might also be a false prophet leading humanity to its destruction for now Kobal born humanity has indeed died out.

www.darkarmada.nl
                  www.runescape.com

Comment

I mentioned in another post...maybe the hybrids say she is the harbinger of death, because she brought the cylons and colonist to OUR Earth...so even though they survived and found a home, the cycle will repeat itself and some day the cyclons (machines) ill also turn against us and be our end...annihilation from nuke? "it happened before it will happen again" lol

Comment

Working...
                    X