Mini Series Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini Series Q

Are my ears playing up or when Sharon and the Cheif are in the locker room at the begining does the chief call her Sarah?

Originally posted by Trig View Post
    Are my ears playing up or when Sharon and the Cheif are in the locker room at the begining does the chief call her Sarah?
    just might be your ears. i don't remember hearing it
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

what are you talking about
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baltar13 View Post
        what are you talking about
        Sorry, the question not explain that?

At the begining of the Mini Series, near the begining, Sharon and Helo get out of a Raptor, Sharon is moaning about the gimble being off, the chief walks off going ona bout how he's taken it out and stripped it down etc etc, she follows him into a room where they continue to argue they then jump eachother and the chief says "Shut up Sarah"...

Comment

Sorry, the question not explain that?

At the begining of the Mini Series, near the begining, Sharon and Helo get out of a Raptor, Sharon is moaning about the gimble being off, the chief walks off going ona bout how he's taken it out and stripped it down etc etc, she follows him into a room where they continue to argue they then jump eachother and the chief says "Shut up Sarah"...
          No, he said, "Shut up, sir".
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X