X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehehehe, me too. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
      frack is better that the words i use when angry.
      lol. indeed.

Comment

This week it cost me £3.00.
        And a round of drinks...

It's not fun having a boss who is in to his Science Fiction...
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Got two season to go, but basically started using 'frak' somewhere halfway though season 1.
          sigpic

Comment

I've caught myself using it several times, pretty much started after season 2. However, if i'm in a place where the f-bomb isn't acceptable to say out loud and I just need to say it, I say Frack instead. Pretty cool how it's translated over.

Comment

I use frak quite a lot in place of frig too, iv adapted 'gorram' and 'goser' into lots of conversations as my parents and lecturors dont take kindly to effin and blinding in public, love it when shows bring their own varients

side note: watching star trek through recently, isnt it strange that all aliens seem to use similar words to humans? Kilometres is Kalikams in klingon and Ketrics in hirogen. Just in case the audience is having trouble following their lines haha
              sigpic
              THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

As you guys know from a previous post...

I'm fined if I use 'Frack' at work...
                This week I had to put... £ 5.00 in the pot.
                'Help for Heroes' here in the UK will be getting all monies raised.

ttyl
                Starfist

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                  As you guys know from a previous post...

I'm fined if I use 'Frack' at work...
                  This week I had to put... £ 5.00 in the pot.
                  'Help for Heroes' here in the UK will be getting all monies raised.

ttyl
                  Starfist
                  My workplace has an interesting situation when it comes to expletives. All my bosses are veteran rangers and deputies, with some of them at their jobs for almost 30 years. Some of them never use profanity, while others have long since given up caring whether or not they swear. Consequently, there are no rules when we're all working with each other so I've never used "frak" in any context (only the real words ). However, we have only one standing rule: Never use profanity of any kind with the public, unless it's somebody we know and they use it first—like one of the local cops and the fish & game officers who visit every so often.
                  Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 18 December 2010, 11:22 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

i saw frak all the time at work openly and i'm a floor manager
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I say it to myself sometimes. I guess the real question is does anybody use the "profanity" from TOS Battlestar?

Comment

My gym teacher gave me detention for saying "frak" after I got hit in the head with a basketball. Appearantly, he watches BSG too....
                        "It seems to me that the best relationships, the ones that last, are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with."
                        -Dana Scully

Comment

I still use "frak" every now and then in real life. More people than you would think know where I got that from.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I use the word 'frak' a lot more than it's real-life counterpart.
                            sigpic
                            Don't touch Lola

Comment

Not really but I use the Farscape counterpart frell a lot
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jsonitsac View Post
                                I say it to myself sometimes. I guess the real question is does anybody use the "profanity" from TOS Battlestar?
                                I don't.
                                But I know the profanity you mean. Starbuck used it a lot...

Comment

Working...
                                X