NEW interviews (including audio)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW interviews (including audio)!

GALACTICA.TV has been below the radar for a while (too busy in real life), but managed to find the time to put up a GREAT series of new interviews (big thanks goes out to ThPrimes for his continued help on getting these published!).

First off, I talked to Alessandro Juliani about two months ago (just before the finale aired). We talked for about an hour about how he got in the business, (very extensively about) his part on the show and what he's up to nowadays: Alessandro Juliani GALACTICA.TV interview

A bit longer ago Justin also caught up with Stephanie Jacobsen, better known for her part as Kendra Shaw in Razor and Jesse in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles: Stephanie Jacobsen GALACTICA.TV interview

Last but not least I still had an interview on the shelve with incredibly talented, fan favorite director Michael Nankin, responsible for directing episodes like The Flight of The Phoenix, Scar, The Passage and Sometimes a Great Notion. We had a very pleasant 75 minute talk you will all DEFINITELY enjoy! Together with our extensive Michael Rymer and Stephen McNutt interviews this gives THE best backstage insight you'll ever going to find anywhere online (check those out if you haven't yet!). This interview with Michael Nankin again goes deep into his work and directing decissions on the series. Combined with funny on set anecdotes and memories, so you'll truly enjoy this as much as I did when I talked to him: Michael Nankin GALACTICA.TV interview

Please give a shout out here to let me know what you think, give support so we keep doing these, let others know they should check it out, to bump this thread, etc. Also don't be shy (since I know you're not!) to let us know what you didn't like, what we missed out on or who who you've been waiting on for us to interview next.

ENJOY!

Working...
X