Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you want to see Daybreak on the DVD set?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you want to see Daybreak on the DVD set?

Mods...a poll would be nice Purty please

So, how do you want to see Daybreak when the 4.5 DVDs are finally released?

Part 1, Part 2 (extended): As it was shown on TV originally
    Part 1, Part 2, Part 3: As it will be re-shown on TV
    Daybreak: Single extended feature-length episode

What do you think?
    Last edited by DigiFluid; 29 March 2009, 06:45 PM.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

All.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Clearly the Single extended feature length episode. Part 1 really doesn't work on its own.

Comment

Single extended edition without a doubt.

Until then, I am going to join all 3 episodes into one, burn to a DVD, and find 3 hours where I can watch it without being bothered.

While we're on the subject, are they going to release ALL of season 4 in a Region 2 box set, as opposed to the current set which claims to have all episodes of S4 but only has the first 10. I have held out on buying this in the hope that a single S4 set will be released at some point.

Comment

i want to see the rumored 4 hour version that will be on the dvd

but sticking to conon

all 3 eps run at once
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k1 View Post
            While we're on the subject, are they going to release ALL of season 4 in a Region 2 box set, as opposed to the current set which claims to have all episodes of S4 but only has the first 10. I have held out on buying this in the hope that a single S4 set will be released at some point.
            A good question. I've been doing the same thing think they'll just release 4.5 as season 5 though.

Comment

all 3 parts need to be on one disc, preferably with no credits, just 3 solid hours (that'll really be 2:15ish or so) of the episode on one big chunk
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Daybreak: Single extended feature-length episode

They should've never chopped it up. The cliffhanger in Part 1 was actually an act-out. It was obviously never meant to be seen as a two or three parter so don't release it that way.
                sigpic
                "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k1 View Post
                  Single extended edition without a doubt.

Until then, I am going to join all 3 episodes into one, burn to a DVD, and find 3 hours where I can watch it without being bothered.

Considering that Season 4.5 has actually just been generally labelled as The Final Season, and the Season 4.0 boxset, has, unlike other .0 or .5 boxes actually been labelled as a compelete season, I personally feel that 4.5 will simply be released as the Final Season, with no amalgamation.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Definately all for just putting it on there as "Daybreak" - Three episodes, extended, all in one glorious part. Watching the Part One back-to-back with Part Two/Three is the ONLY way it should be seen as far as I'm concerned.
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Everything together and all deleted parts added back in.

Oh, and I want to see Kara Thrace be a human woman who goes exploring with Lee Adama, too. (sorry, couldn't resist )

Comment

Working...
                      X