Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Episodes of all four seasons.... (not including the season finale of course)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Episodes of all four seasons.... (not including the season finale of course)

so.
    the end is near. the finale is left. and i think its a good thing to look back at the episode you enjoyed most. I think all of them were pretty good (even the bad ones ) but I think... which one should we do? top 5? top 10? I ll go with a top 5:
    1.Crossroad Pt.1 - Pt.2
    2.Revelations
    3.Pegasus
    4.Collaborateurs (A really character based strong episode, love gaeta in this one)
    5. and the last...: Unfinished Business...
    ..I think "Unifinished Business" was one of the best episode ever made in the history of the Battlestar Galactica. Loved all the scenes in there, especially the fight with the chief and old adama. Unforgetabble...
    ..and of course not the mention razor... one hell of a tv movie.
    sigpic

Nothing really tops 33, the first episode, for me. That really defined the series and it was probably the episode that turned me from a fan of the miniseries to addicted to the show.

Otherwise there's some great episodes and two parters. Resurrection Ship pt I and II, Kobol's Last Gleaming I/II, Crossroads I/II, Exodus I/II, The Hand of God, Revelations, The Hub, etc.

..I think "Unifinished Business" was one of the best episode ever made in the history of the Battlestar Galactica. Loved all the scenes in there, especially the fight with the chief and old adama.
    Really? I thought it was meandering, filler crap that was stuck in there for no other reason than to draw in shippers.

Comment

I can't remember any of the episode names.

The ones I loved were the one where Lee does the impossible and gets Baltar off his charges, the one where the mutiny is quelled, and the two parter with Ensign Ro.

Madeleine

Comment

Unfinished Business wasnt crap.....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine View Post
          I can't remember any of the episode names.

The ones I loved were the one where Lee does the impossible and gets Baltar off his charges,

the one where the mutiny is quelled, and the two parter with Ensign Ro.
          1, crossroads pt 2

2, resurrection ship pt 1-2
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I think Crossroads Pt.2 (besides Unfinished Business) is the best episode made ever for a sci-fi show, just my opinion....
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you!

What was the name of the one where Gaeta's mutiny is ended?

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine View Post
                Thank you!

What was the name of the one where Gaeta's mutiny is ended?
                blood on the scales
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Wow. Lots of good stuff in this series...hmm....

1. Occupation/Precipice/Exodus
                  2. Revelations/Sometimes a Great Notion
                  3. Crossroads
                  4. Pegasus/Resurrection Ship
                  5. 33
                  6. Kobol's Last Gleaming
                  7. The Oath/Blood on the Scales
                  8. Act of Contrition/You Can't Go Home Again
                  9. Collaborators
                  10. Downloaded

I probably missed some stuff but like I said... way too many good episodes.
                  sigpic
                  "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                  DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Working...
                  X