Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 Possible Battlestar Galactica Endings, All of Them Hideously Depressing - No spoil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 Possible Battlestar Galactica Endings, All of Them Hideously Depressing - No spoil

I found this

It's very funny, But I'm missing no.21

Spoiler:
    When Cavil's fllet shows up, Adama orders to fleet to make one desperate jump. The fleet appears above mysterious planet.They send a recon force, after few days, one ground team finds a mysterious artifact in one forest.They're studying it when Cavil's fleets jumps in. He opens fire and manages to destroy several colonial vesels and Galactica is heavily damaged and is venting the oxygen. Back on the surface Baltar is curious what could be inside that artifact. He opens it and bright ray of light iluminates the sky. Moments after, we see Cavil crying and shouting "what have I done?!?!?" His Baseships stop firing and then, for no reason they jump into the nearby Sun. War's over. Few days after an epic battle, they discover they're on the Earth in the very famous Vancouver forest.
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Got a giggle
    Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

I reckon 11s the best.... there isn't enough cannibalism on TV!
      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

I like 13 the best, however 2 is most likely to become true.

6 years to produce 4 years worth of TV seasons.

I can't wait until i can buy the complete box set of it all, and watch it in order, over the span of a week or two to find all the parts that got missed when it was separated.

Comment

I love 8. I find it rather funny. And I am sure Dirk Benedict would like it that way.

Number 4 is funny and strangely enough I can see it happening.

However it would be nice if Number 1 happen.
          Spins and turns, angles and curves, the shape of dreams half remembered. Slip the surly bonds of Earth and touch the face of perfection. A perfect face, a perfect lace, find a perfect world for the end of Kara Thrace.
          End of line.

Comment

I want #8 to happen! It's the most funny and believable one to happen!
            sigpic
            Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
              Spoiler:
              When Cavil's fllet shows up, Adama orders to fleet to make one desperate jump. The fleet appears above mysterious planet.They send a recon force, after few days, one ground team finds a mysterious artifact in one forest.They're studying it when Cavil's fleets jumps in. He opens fire and manages to destroy several colonial vesels and Galactica is heavily damaged and is venting the oxygen. Back on the surface Baltar is curious what could be inside that artifact. He opens it and bright ray of light iluminates the sky. Moments after, we see Cavil crying and shouting "what have I done?!?!?" His Baseships stop firing and then, for no reason they jump into the nearby Sun. War's over. Few days after an epic battle, they discover they're on the Earth in the very famous Vancouver forest.
              Needs funny.
              These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Zak is in the shower and it's all been a dream?
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Notice I was the first person to comment on it .

Comment

Hilarious!! Particularly 'the tasty ranch dressing!"

Comment

Originally posted by thevarrior View Post
                      Notice I was the first person to comment on it .
                      I'm surprised there aren't any references to DS9.
                      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

well, topless robot is run by someone who is a fan of the show, as far as I know. the blog is quite easily one of the funniest I've ever read, but I'm unsure as to whether he's seen DS9. It's probably a high possibility.

My personal favorite bit about it is the fact that every Monday, when the debacle that is Heroes airs, he has a live blog. Just reading it makes me laugh my guts out.

Comment

Working...
                        X