Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Final Five nitpicks (Rewatching the show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Final Five nitpicks (Rewatching the show)

Has anybody rewatched the show to nitpick about the Final Five? I wish I had the time to do it this weekend .
    sigpic

and what do you want to know about them?
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

RDM has confessed, that they came up with the idea of the final five, when Baltar lived on the basestar, and they only had seven models so far. Not to mention that the decision, who these five are came even later (more so the idea that Ellen is the fifth came much later).
      So the fun part would be to rewatch the series and try to spot scenes that somehow contradict these twists in the story. Just for petty nitpicking.
      sigpic

Comment

From what I've read they were kicking around the idea of Ellen as a cylon for much longer than the other 4...since the later part of season One. They had not decided 100% on her but she was the major candidate. Kate Vernon said in a recent interview that she was told by RDM 2 years ago that she was a cylon and has been keeping the secret ever since.

Comment

I disagree, maybe it was just lucky writting, but i don't think so.

watch the episode on the temple of the five and listen to the Chief explaining on how he thinks this might be THE temple. "my father was a priest and i read in his books about this" or

was it just leaked memories that came through when he got to the planet....

Comment

Originally posted by salmidach View Post
            I disagree, maybe it was just lucky writting, but i don't think so.

watch the episode on the temple of the five and listen to the Chief explaining on how he thinks this might be THE temple. "my father was a priest and i read in his books about this" or

was it just leaked memories that came through when he got to the planet....
            false memories which Cavil gave him. Ellen explained it in he last episdoe
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Ron Moore seems like a thorough guy, so as far as I know every question could be answered. But I'm still planning to watch it from the start and look for the "clues".
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                false memories which Cavil gave him. Ellen explained it in he last episdoe

that's what I mean. the clues were there then.. you just had to look for them..

Comment

Yes, RDM has retconned a lot of material. He has changed a lot of material around, including the "Daniel" revelation, that could possibly have been explained better, but quite frankly, going back and trying to find how the FF revelation was contradicted seems like a pointless exercise.

Comment

Working...
                  X