More Cylon Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Cylon Questions

How is Sharon able to connect up to computers?

I mean if the Cylons are almost indistingquishable from humans and have blood and guts and all. How is Sharon able to communicate with the optical cable and send jump coordinates to the computer they use?

Oh and "resurecction ship" and "scar" are my favourite episodes so far...

Have the Cylons been hurt by the destruction of the resurrection ship?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    How is Sharon able to connect up to computers?

I mean if the Cylons are almost indistingquishable from humans and have blood and guts and all. How is Sharon able to communicate with the optical cable and send jump coordinates to the computer they use?

Oh and "resurecction ship" and "scar" are my favourite episodes so far...

Have the Cylons been hurt by the destruction of the resurrection ship?
    Personally, I don't have a clue how Sharon is able to do that.

As for the Cylons being hurt by the destruction of the resurrection ship, I would say the answer to that is a definite "Yes". They can no longer just keep coming and coming. When they die, they stay dead. Destroying that ship put things on a more level playing field between the Humans and Cylons.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well, the connecting to computer is probably something similar to how they can interface with the baseships jsut by touching them.

The Ressurection Ship episode is different from the Hub episode. There are/were several ressurection ships. the first one being destroyed was a setback, but the Hub being destroyed made them all able to die.
      sigpic

Comment

They are able to interface with computers through fiber-optic light sensitive cells (which appear to be in their palms and in their vessels) - when they touch the baseship consoles they are able to read the information through their hands and when they interface directly and connect to the system like Athena did, it's the same process.

As for the resurrection ship, I'm sure as hell that was a big blow. When they killed Cylons in that part of space, it killed them for good. It made them back off, gave the fleet time to regroup. As for the destruction of the Resurrection Hub, that was even worse for the Cylons.

Comment

Hey also the Vipers.... Pity the Blackbird was only a one episode show. Would have been nice to have had a small fleet of them.

Also how do their ships move on the ground or decks? They only have skids and no wheels?

Comment

watch the early episodes and mini series. They use cranes to lit the craft into and out of the launch tubes and platforms.

Comment

Originally posted by peragrin View Post
              watch the early episodes and mini series. They use cranes to lit the craft into and out of the launch tubes and platforms.

Even the large ships like the Raptors?

Comment

Hey also the Vipers.... Pity the Blackbird was only a one episode show. Would have been nice to have had a small fleet of them.

Also how do their ships move on the ground or decks? They only have skids and no wheels?
                On the hangar deck they use lifts to move them, and yes, including Raptors.

Comment

Originally posted by thevarrior View Post
                  On the hangar deck they use lifts to move them, and yes, including Raptors.

OH ok I wondered...... I saw a crane thing moving a ship into the main hangar, but you rarely see the lift thing picking the ship up. One episode a Raptor is moving with engines running and one last passenger scrambles on but you only see what looks like the raptor moving on the deck. You don't see any lifting motion. So it was hard to tell.

Comment

I never found out why they didn't ever make another blackbird.
                    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

lack of raw materials.

the engines were scrap, hull material was random extra's.

How many planes do you think an aircraft carrier could build?

Comment

Originally posted by peragrin View Post
                        lack of raw materials.

the engines were scrap, hull material was random extra's.

How many planes do you think an aircraft carrier could build?

I don't know maybe 1 or 2 planes .

Also which colonial ships can land? Colonial One looked quite large on the ground but it can land, Are there any others?

Comment

Working...
                        X