Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Battlestar Pegasus .Spoilers for the Oath

Spoiler:
    I was thinking if roles were reversed do you think that a mutiny like we saw in "the oath" could happen on the Pegasus ????

personally i think due to Cain's leadership style i think the crew would have been to scared to mutiny. plus just the loyalty of her crew

but what do you think
    Last edited by the missing 7; 01 February 2009, 05:27 PM. Reason: spoiler tags sorry :(
    this has happened before and will happen again

I doubt there would have been a mutiny. Cain would have just shot them in the head too hahaha.

Comment

no, they would not dare
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Granted Cain was pretty hardcore and very much in control, she also had the benefit of not carrying around the colonial luggage Adama got stuck with. Forcing military way of life on the average citizen doesn't really work that well. She would have had to kill them all eventually or fight battles on two fronts, both the cylons and citizens that formed ranks and rebelled against her dictatorship.

Comment

The crew would have killed her first.

Assuming she's proposing selling them out by aligning with the cylons the first move is to take the bridge, kill her and control communications after that.

It was done in reverse on Galactica because Gaeta knew he could get away with it.

It also would have required more bridge officers on Pegasus, but simply Cain could not have been allowed to leave that room alive because if she did they would fail and at best wind up w/ a civil war situation.

Adama has lost the loyalty of his people and he isn't particularly scary, Cain is.
          That human piece of incompetent garbage currently holding the office of President of the USA is not in any way my president, I can't support a born failure. Same reason i was against the last nitwit.

Comment

no because honestly, cain is a better commander, yes i know shes a cold-hearted pyscho***** but still she knew what her crew wanted which was war with the cylons shes not going to chase somthing as unpopular as alliance with the cylons cause she knows the people wont like that

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

thanks to stef for making this banner

Comment

Originally posted by ori soldier View Post
              no because honestly, cain is a better commander, yes i know shes a cold-hearted pyscho***** but still she knew what her crew wanted which was war with the cylons shes not going to chase somthing as unpopular as alliance with the cylons cause she knows the people wont like that
              Excuse me? If Cain is a 'good commander' then God help all of us.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X