This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do you want found out first?

Obviously the four cylons (Sam, Saul, Galen, Tory) are going to found out sooner or later. I'm curious who will be first though.

Tory - seems to be embracing the cylon thing, chumming up to Baltar. I think it's pretty likely that she will tell him.

Galen - going a little crazy since cally is gone, has a hybrid kid that others may be gunning for

Saul - BFF of Adama and second in command of galactica, hates what being the cylon means, but seems to manage to resist any impulses that may come along with it, until this time he's spending with six anyway.

Sam - seems to be maintaining his identity the best. he is continuously standing up for Kara despite her comment, and although genuinely curious, he seems to be resisting any change from who he was before.

I would like Sam to be found out first, hopefully in Kara's presence just to see how should would react after all that he has done for her since she has returned.
    sigpic

Anders. Mainly cause his story so far rocks and he might almost be ready for an outing.

Followed by Tigh.

Comment

Working...
    X