This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DST Battlestar Galactica Figures, Ships

Anyone on here collect DST Battlestar Galactica?

I have the first set of the DST BSG figures and love them and have the second series on preorder. I am also collecting the minimates which are pretty cool as well. The resin statues are a little to pricey for what you get though.

Comment

Although the hands on Series 1 work fine, when i put in the "gloved" hands on, they twisted right off.

Originally posted by jmw326 View Post
      I have the first set of the DST BSG figures and love them and have the second series on preorder. I am also collecting the minimates which are pretty cool as well. The resin statues are a little to pricey for what you get though.

Comment

Here's what i have for the figure line ups:

Series 2- Admiral Cain (Wizard Exclusive), Apollo Deck Uniform, Cylon, D'Anna Biers White Suit, Dualla, Helo Flight Suit (PX Exclusive), Sharon New Caprica

Series 3- Lt Bill Adama Flight Suit, Maj Kendra Shaw, Six: Gina Ineviere (PX Exclusive)

Unknown Series- Starbuck Flight Suit, Kat Flight Suit, Apollo Flight Suit Season 2, Racetrack, Athena Civilian

Busts: Admiral Adama, Boomer, Cylon

Resin: Modern Cylon Raider, Viper Mark II, Viper Mark VII

And for those who liked the 'Majestic Studios' figures, here's whats coming from Amok Time:

Boomer, Col Tigh, Commander Cain, Cylon (silver) w/battle skirt, Cylon Commander (gold) w/battle skirt, Lucifer, Sheba, Bridge Playset

Comment

Where do you buy these from??
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockerlad View Post
            Where do you buy these from??
            Seeing as it says you're from the UK i've found the best place is the Forbidden planet shops. (IF you've never been in one they're like Geek heaven.) They're dotted around everywhere. Mostly in cities.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              Seeing as it says you're from the UK i've found the best place is the Forbidden planet shops. (IF you've never been in one they're like Geek heaven.) They're dotted around everywhere. Mostly in cities.
              Never seen 1, i live in the lake district.............not to many decent shops
              sigpic

Comment

Never seen 1, i live in the lake district.............not to many decent shops
                cumbria then i take it?

Comment

cumbria then i take it?
                  yeah, workington to be exact.
                  sigpic

Comment

yeah, workington to be exact.
                    Yeah that's a bit of a pain. The closest Forbidden Planet to you I think is Manchester..........But still that's the sort of place you need to go to. lol. Just find an excuse to have a day trip to there I guess.

Comment

Yeah that's a bit of a pain. The closest Forbidden Planet to you I think is Manchester..........But still that's the sort of place you need to go to. lol. Just find an excuse to have a day trip to there I guess.
                      Funny enough, i am going to Salford for Easter as my dads family are from there, may have to take a trip to the city centre
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't know about BSG action figures in general really. It doesn't seem like the kind of show that lends itself well to action figures in general, just look at some of the names on that list. I mean Admiral Cain and Gina Inviere? What are the kids supposed to act out with those two, torture and goon rape or maybe... "hey Billy it's time for dinner... WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THOSE!"

"Dad said it was ok!"

Comment

Originally posted by BlackcoatCowboy View Post
                          Although the hands on Series 1 work fine, when i put in the "gloved" hands on, they twisted right off.
                          I have heard quite a few people say that the gloved hands broke so I took it slow and warmed up some water in the microwave to soften the plastic so the gloved hands would slide right in. After they are in they work great.

I realy cant wait for the next wave. That Helo in flight suit looks great.

Comment

Working...
                          X