This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Razor DVD Order

If / When the complete series is released on DVD / Hi-Def, what order would everyone want Razor in.

In between Season 3 and 4, the order that it was made and aired.

Or in Season 2 (I think it fits in between "The Captain Hand" and "Download") so it's in Chronological Order.
    sigpic

They might as well put it in chronological order. It would make more sense that way, imo.

Though for me it doesn't matter as I already have seasons 1 and 2 on DVD and will not be buying any kind of complete set if one is released when everything is said and done.
    Last edited by LoneStar1836; 28 December 2007, 01:45 PM. Reason: sp
    IMO always implied.

Comment

I would leave it in the order that it was aired. The last few minutes of Razor with the comments from the Cylon Hybrid would probably mess up the last part of season 3 for any viewer who was seeing it for the first time and spoil the ending of Crossroads Part 2.

Comment

I must say I agree with Berg on this one. Although I might watch it myself on a rewatch after Captain Hand. I wouldn't put it there if anyone who's watching it for the first time was there watching with me, however.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Berg417448 View Post
          I would leave it in the order that it was aired. The last few minutes of Razor with the comments from the Cylon Hybrid would probably mess up the last part of season 3 for any viewer who was seeing it for the first time and spoil the ending of Crossroads Part 2.
          Possibly. Or it might just leave you wondering what the heck is going to happen with Starbuck that, he would say that. Same goes for the reveal of the 4 of the final 5. *shrug*

Since I've already seen Crossroads, I knew what he was talking about, but how would a newbie know exactly what he was referring to.
          IMO always implied.

Comment

It was production season 4, it was aired post-season 3, and contains references to the season 3 big finale. Unquestionably, if ever a complete series set is released, it will be included post-season 3 and pre-season 4. As it should be.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I think it would be placed between 3 and 4, but it would not hurt anyone to watch it where it occurs chronologically. That way you are just following what the characters know.

Comment

Working...
              X