This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spanish BSG DVDs??

I was watching my Firefly DVDs (for like the millionth time.... DAMN YOU FOX!!!) when my mom was over. She thought the show looked interesting and it just so happens, the Firefly DVDs have spanish audio (she doesn't know english). I lent her my DVDs including the Serenity special edition (original one has no spanish audio) and she loved them.

Unfortunately, the BSG DVDs only have spanish subtitles and they move frakkin fast. Anyone know where I can find spanish language DVDs?

Originally posted by mark3264 View Post
    I was watching my Firefly DVDs (for like the millionth time.... DAMN YOU FOX!!!) when my mom was over. She thought the show looked interesting and it just so happens, the Firefly DVDs have spanish audio (she doesn't know english). I lent her my DVDs including the Serenity special edition (original one has no spanish audio) and she loved them.

Unfortunately, the BSG DVDs only have spanish subtitles and they move frakkin fast. Anyone know where I can find spanish language DVDs?
    2 options:

R1 DVDS: US miniseries version had spanish audio and a really good list of extras (deleted scenes, a longer LOWDOWN than british version). I´m not sure about the rest of seasons. Season 2.5 didn´t have spanish audio, just subtitles.
    R2 DVDS: miniseries, season 1 and season 2 are currently available in Spain. Dreadful extras...as UK editions. But spanish and english audio too. You might check sites as EBAY....or go to www.fnac.es. It´s cheaper than "el corte ingles", for example and they do have offers.

¡Buena suerte! Espero que te haya ayudado.

Comment

Working...
    X