X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSG Creative Team wins an Emmy!

Scroll down.

The Atmo Jump deserved it. Entirely.

Kudos to them! And I guess we don't have to go burn the place down (sorry, Eick).
    Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Yay!

If they hadn't there most certainly would have been a riot.

Comment

A most well-deserved win!

Comment

Yay! Good for them.
        sigpic

Comment

Yay for Zoic! They do good work, I thoroughly look forward to what they have in store for Razor and Season 4.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm glad they got the win for the atmo jump, but that's just about all they deserved. The Galactica ship jumping into atmosphere was the high point of that season, after they blew the budget on that fx shot everything else went way south. The boring soap arc that followed almost made the show unwatchable, Tigh's progression into the ranks of kamikaze Doral's and the suicide bombers, Apollo just came across as pathetic some of us like our heroes flawed, but NOT in ways that involve childish tantrums and binge eating, the whole Balnders, Dualla and Sharon storylines were pathetic - perhaps the writers didn't take enough Prozium.
            They deserved the win for FX but everything that followed that episode went way south, the whole Bob Dylan ending to this season was pathetic.
            Let it be known for all times there were once two planets in this system. The planet Lister made great television shows. The planet Liber made crap
            They had to fake the ratings
            They had to fake the ratings.
            Let it be known for all times there were once...

Comment

Working...
            X