This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Five Cylons. (Possible Spoilers)

Am I the only person who believes that Tigh, Tory foster, anders and Tyrol aren't Cylons, and that something else brought them there, a reason other then the simple expected reason of, oh their Cylons. Please people, RDM is smarter then that, thats what he wants us to think.

well every one knows that rdm said they are not cylon cylons the imnurable amout of clones

i think that they are there to protect humanity not destroy it

Comment

Originally posted by Helo View Post
      Am I the only person who believes that Tigh, Tory foster, anders and Tyrol aren't Cylons, and that something else brought them there, a reason other then the simple expected reason of, oh their Cylons. Please people, RDM is smarter then that, thats what he wants us to think.
      RDM definitely wants us to think they are cylons:

R: Are these four all full Cylons?
      RDM: Yes, but they are different fundamentally.

Q: The identities of the four Cylons are so shocking! Tory's always been a little iffy, but the loyalties of Anders, Tigh and the Chief seemed beyond question, and they led the resistance on New Caprica. None of them were the usual suspects. Is there any sort of relationship between that sort of human loyalty and their Cylonity?

RDM: I don't know that it's directly connected. If you're asking if that was part of the plan to have them take that cover, then no. They're very much unaware of how they could be Cylons, they're confused by the knowledge, and they don't have an agenda. It's not the same as when Sharon was a Cylon—they haven't been to the Cylon parties. All they really know is they're Cylons. They have this revelation to themselves of what their true nature is, but beyond that they have no idea what the agenda is or if they have an agenda or how this could have happened. They're very much in the dark, much like the audience is.

Q: And just because there will be debate, can you confirm that they are Cylons?

RDM: Yes, they're Cylons.

Comment

You know the rules. If you are going to quote from an interview or an article YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE A SOURCE LINK TO THE ARTICLE/INTERVIEW or your reputation can be at stake.

Originally posted by Berg417448 View Post
        R: Are these four all full Cylons?
        RDM: Yes, but they are different fundamentally.

Q: The identities of the four Cylons are so shocking! Tory's always been a little iffy, but the loyalties of Anders, Tigh and the Chief seemed beyond question, and they led the resistance on New Caprica. None of them were the usual suspects. Is there any sort of relationship between that sort of human loyalty and their Cylonity?

RDM: I don't know that it's directly connected. If you're asking if that was part of the plan to have them take that cover, then no. They're very much unaware of how they could be Cylons, they're confused by the knowledge, and they don't have an agenda. It's not the same as when Sharon was a Cylon—they haven't been to the Cylon parties. All they really know is they're Cylons. They have this revelation to themselves of what their true nature is, but beyond that they have no idea what the agenda is or if they have an agenda or how this could have happened. They're very much in the dark, much like the audience is.

Q: And just because there will be debate, can you confirm that they are Cylons?

RDM: Yes, they're Cylons.
        Once a MARINE, Always a MARINE

God Bless, Protect, and Speed,

Robert Emmett Stephen Doyle IX

Irish by ancestry, American by birth, but MARINE by the grace of God.
        Fortitudine Vincit, In Deo Speramus, Semper Fidelis

SEMPERTOONS: http://www.sempertoons.com/
        SEMPERTOONS Store: www.cafepress.com/sempertoons

Comment

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07085/770732-352.stm

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristi...1-1d360d808ac3

Comment

Myself and a friend have a theory that before the Cylon Attack the 12 models had a vote on whether they should attack the 12 colonies or not. The first seven models obviously won the vote, the next question was what to do with the other 5 models. They decided to wipe the memory of all twelve models for two resons. One was to protect the final 5 from direct conflict with the first 7, and the second was mopre of a control mechanism for the first 7, if there was no opposition to an attack on the first, they could precede without any objection..

Obviously something subconscience was left behind with the memory wiping technique and the final 5 were left to be part of the original resistance that happened before the attack.......

Whats gonna happen in season 4???? i dunno, but it's sure gonna be a hell of a ride.

Comment

I still don't believe RDM. because this would mean they had human model cylons before the first cylon war, and its going to be some ridiculous technical thing to explain how they had human cylons before the first war, but wouldn't use them even when they were losing as a tactical advantage. it just doesn't make sense.

Comment

RDM is pretty crafty. Tigh, Anders, Tory & the Chief as Cylons could be a "red herring." RDM likes to play
                with semantics. Yes, he stated that they are Cylons, but he didn't say "they are Cylons because they THINK they are Cylons. Remember, after humming "Watchtower" together "off-key," the Chief said "I guess we are Cylons." Tigh glared at him in contempt (EJO's glare can stop a clock) and said "The ship is under attack and
                I am a officer in the Colonial Fleet & if I die today I will die being the man I want to be." Note: I didn't quote Tigh exactly, but close too it. RDM baited the hook to try to make us take the bait; "They ARE Cylons." But, are they really Cylons because they mistakenly believe they are, or they just are???
                Last edited by Maj.Tahn; 08 June 2007, 09:20 PM.

Comment

I believe there is a 13th Cylon. BSG has always been about 13.

13 tribes. 13 colonies. Units of measurement in 13s. Everything is 13.

It is a Cylon that people will not talk about. It is something we have not seen, heard, or have made known.

What do you think?

Originally posted by Anonmatel View Post
                  Myself and a friend have a theory that before the Cylon Attack the 12 models had a vote on whether they should attack the 12 colonies or not. The first seven models obviously won the vote, the next question was what to do with the other 5 models. They decided to wipe the memory of all twelve models for two resons. One was to protect the final 5 from direct conflict with the first 7, and the second was mopre of a control mechanism for the first 7, if there was no opposition to an attack on the first, they could precede without any objection..

Obviously something subconscience was left behind with the memory wiping technique and the final 5 were left to be part of the original resistance that happened before the attack.......
                  Once a MARINE, Always a MARINE

God Bless, Protect, and Speed,

Robert Emmett Stephen Doyle IX

Irish by ancestry, American by birth, but MARINE by the grace of God.
                  Fortitudine Vincit, In Deo Speramus, Semper Fidelis

SEMPERTOONS: http://www.sempertoons.com/
                  SEMPERTOONS Store: www.cafepress.com/sempertoons

Comment

That is an interesting theory. But, whom do you think is the 13th Cylon. Also, is this 13th Cylon a Hybrid?

Comment

I don't know if there is a 13th non-hybrid cylon, but I guess there is probably another hybrid out there . RDM has been constantly denying giving us any info about hybrids . Like "Are there other hybrids except the two babies?" , which could basically (since I don't remember many other little children) mean there is another hybrid (call him 13th cylon if you want) out there , maybe grown up. We have one cylon left and since it would be too obvious if it turned out to be Baltar (I mean come on, don't we all suspect it?) , it's most likely not gonna be him . But since RDM better comes up with some good explanation for Baltar's abilities and those angels and all that stuff, it's quite possible that Baltar's gonna turn out to be a grown-up hybrid (hey - some of the models seem quite old, not impossible one of all those models had a child).

Besides, didn't they call Hera No.13 in some episode, don't really remember it.

Oh, and from what I've seen, I think that Tigh and the others are cylons. There aren't many other important people in the fleet that could turn out to be cylons, they most likely are cylons and everything RDM has said is (some-what) evidence for this (yeah, I know he says a lot of ...eh...stuff).

Since there are so many plot holes in BSG so far (or at least stuff quite difficult to come up with a good explanation for - look at Baltar), I don't doubt they are cylons. We don't know how the humanoid models were created, so we basically can't tell a lot about them.

Comment

I've been thinking about this - I'm re-watching the show after buying the first 2 seasons on DVD. Early in season 2 Baltar gets cylon Sharon to confess that there are 8 human-cylons in the fleet at that point in time. Assuming the 4 people revealed to be cylons in the final ep of season 3 are in fact cylons, then there is indeed the possibility of a 13th human cylon.

Human Cylon list:
                        We have the cylons who have never been anything except cylons, or revealed to be cylons almost immediately their character was introduced:
                        Number 6
                        Simon
                        Leoben
                        Aaron

which makes 4
                        Total: 4

Then there's Anders, who wasn't part of the fleet at the beginning of season 2 when Sharon makes that statement:
                        Anders
                        which makes 1
                        Total: 5

So if there were 8 cylons in the fleet at beginning of season 2, as Sharon said, then including herself we have:
                        Sharon
                        D'Anna
                        Tyrol
                        Tory
                        Tigh
                        Brother Cavill

which makes 6 - not 8 - meaning there's 2 more unknowns here.
                        Total: 11.

So, once again - if there were 8 human model cylons in the fleet at the beginning of season 2, then there should be 13 in total. The only way around this is if Sharon was including human cylons previously found in the fleet as well, but not including herself. So then it would include Aaron (the copy Baltar fluked in the mini-series, and a copy of whom was found right before he blew himself up), Number 6 (who appeared as 'Shelly Godfrey' to frame Baltar), and Leoben (who was found, interrogated and airlocked). That would lop one off the 6 above, and add 3 making 8. It also means Starbuck is not a cylon. Don't know how that works ... but I'm sure her story will be explained.
                        Last edited by 404_error; 13 June 2007, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maj.Tahn View Post
                          That is an interesting theory. But, whom do you think is the 13th Cylon. Also, is this 13th Cylon a Hybrid?
                          If there's a 13th, it's Baltar.
                          sigpic
                          FOX Network

Comment

Originally posted by Pepermint Jaffa View Post
                            If there's a 13th, it's Baltar.
                            if there is a 13 cylon non of the other know about it and what would it purpose be?????
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

13 is Hera. That's what Gina called her in the deleted scene of that episode where they faked her death, didn't she?

I'm also quite confused about Anders being a Cylon. Wouldn't Sharon and D'Anna have recognized him when he blew up the cafe in season 2? D'Anna pulled him out of the rubble and yelled out "Damn humans!" (or something to that extent).

Comment

Working...
                              X