This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standup Cylon Comic!

God(s) if this is what the old series was like i'm glad i didn't watch it! But this is funny I was laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBdfo...elated&search=

Yea about 30 seconds into that thing I was ready so gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon...thanks.
    Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Me too.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Conor View Post
        God(s) if this is what the old series was like i'm glad i didn't watch it! But this is funny I was laughing

Although funny, this youtube clip is actually a spoof manipulating different clips from the original series and adding voiceovers. This scene never actually occurred; in fact there are several good episodes of the original series among them I would recommend the following:

- Saga of a Star World (the 2 hour pilot)
        - The Living Legend (Parts 1&2 about the Pegasus)
        -The Hand of God

Comment

That was so bad that it had become good

Comment

The original series isn't THAT bad. I quite like watching it
            Yay for Canadian Geeks!
            PM me if you wanna chat!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by panikin View Post
              The original series isn't THAT bad. I quite like watching it
              I agree, anyone who is a fan of the current BSG should at least give the pilot episode of the original series a chance. For a last 70s/early 80's scifi series this one was topnotch.

Comment

I agree, the Original BSG series is awesome. The theme music intro , how can one not get excited. Though I have to admit, I grew up watching the show. Still it's great, though with the New BSG, it stands on it's own and is a great show indeed. You know what the new series says, "This has all happened before(Original BSG) and it will happen again(Re-imagined BSG)" hehehe,

TheChosen1

Comment

Originally posted by Conor View Post

I love that vid (found that a few weeks ago)

it's funny for 2 reasons:

1) The integration, using the vid clips in such a way that it looks like the cylon getting on stage (and the audience reactions)
                  2) The jokes are so UNfunny that the fact [that they're not funny] becomes the joke

Has anyone seen "galactica a new crew in town"?
                  The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Working...
                  X