This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nukes (Crossroads 2 spoilers)

Aparently if i heard correct. Adama ordered to Arm and load all nuclear weapons. So they can be used against the other cylon base ships if im assuming correctly. Right?

Originally posted by Denanthor View Post
    Aparently if i heard correct. Adama ordered to Arm and load all nuclear weapons. So they can be used against the other cylon base ships if im assuming correctly. Right?
    Yes.

Now if they had made more stealth fighters, they could have a remote-controlled piloting program and fly those jokers right into the basestars.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
      Yes.

Now if they had made more stealth fighters, they could have a remote-controlled piloting program and fly those jokers right into the basestars.
      They can't make more, they are out of that metal.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
        They can't make more, they are out of that metal.
        Details....

they could just get some off of ebay.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Of course they'd never give Sheppard credit for the idea.

Comment

Man you guys really need to pay more attention to this show. It was stated when they made the black bird that they were low on metal so they used carbon composites which they had plenty of. This made the ship virtually invisible to dradius. It was also asked on the show why they just didn't send the black bird with a nuke on board to nuke the resurrection ship and they said the Cylons would detect the radiation the nukes were putting off before the blackbird got near the resurrection ship. If anything the only thing keeping them from making another black bird is the lack of spare engines laying around. The one's they used for the blackbird were some old ones that were sitting in the cargo hold of a freighter in the fleet.

Comment

I realy remember the nuke comment. When they were saying then the blackbird jumps in and takes out its ftl. I was thinking why wouldnt they just nuke it then and there. And then Tigh asked the question lol.

The whole reason I was wondering is that I had thought Nuclear Groundstrike missiles were for Groundstriking but maybe PEgasus offloaded more nukes than the 7 or 6 whatever used in Eye of Jupiter

Comment

Yes.

Would be much easier to design a stealth missle to deliver the nukes

Comment

Working...
                X