Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the name of the song they played?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the name of the song they played?

what is the name of the song they played at the end of tonight's episode? I think it's the same song those 4 people heard everywhere? thanks

Spoiler:
    All Along the Watchtower.

Yay for closed captions.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
      Spoiler:
      All Along the Watchtower.

Yay for closed captions.
      haha I had to watch the whole episode in closed captions because I couldn't hear them half the time because of this music, especially at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised View Post
        haha I had to watch the whole episode in closed captions because I couldn't hear them half the time because of this music, especially at the end.

I Wonder..

Spoiler:
        If the fact that it is a 20th Century Earth Song has anything to do with the time that the show takes place?

Comment

Spoiler:
          All Along The Watchtower... I would however love to know who is doing the cover of it in the episode because it is excellent.

Comment

Which cover was it? Or was it just Bob Dylan's original cut.
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis View Post
              Spoiler:
              All Along The Watchtower... I would however love to know who is doing the cover of it in the episode because it is excellent.
              Me too. It was nicely done. Although it has nothing on Dylan's and Hendrix's version(s).

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
              Which cover was it? Or was it just Bob Dylan's original cut.
              Cover. It wasn't Dylan's voice. Plus there were some changes to the chords. This version had a more hard rock/electric feel than the original folk type Dylan did.
              "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
              *Jack holds up three fingers*
              ------------------------------
              Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
              Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

itunes shows that many different artists recorded a song by that title. which artist might it be?

Comment

Originally posted by principia View Post
                  itunes shows that many different artists recorded a song by that title. which artist might it be?
                  Just get the one by The Jimi Hendrix Experience. It's the best one anyways.
                  Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."

Comment

Jimi!!!!!!!!!

Comment

the song sung by jimmy hendrix sounds quite atrocious. I want the version played tonight on BG. any guess who the singer is?

Comment

Originally posted by principia View Post
                        the song sung by jimmy hendrix sounds quite atrocious. I want the version played tonight on BG. any guess who the singer is?
                        You just did not put down Jimi Hendrix.. Holy ****.

Comment

Why would you want the one from tonight? It sucked. Go get the one that Dave Matthews Band did.

Popular music in sci fi show = stupid.

I wish all the cool sci-fi shows had popular music...Maybe they should redo Blade Runner with Britney Spears or Star Wars with Depeche Mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Gayboy View Post
                            Why would you want the one from tonight? It sucked. Go get the one that Dave Matthews Band did.

Popular music in sci fi show = stupid.

I wish all the cool sci-fi shows had popular music...Maybe they should redo Blade Runner with Britney Spears or Star Wars with Depeche Mode.
                            Ohhh.. Forgot about Dave Matthews Band cover. That is a really good version also.

Comment

Originally posted by sq40 View Post
                              I Wonder..

Spoiler:
                              If the fact that it is a 20th Century Earth Song has anything to do with the time that the show takes place?
                              Spoiler:

Yeah I think so. I mean, it's the only possible explanation. If TPTB wanted to put a random song into it, they would make it BSG style... They're probably in the same timeline we are. I wouldn't be surprised if Starbuck was transmitting it, too...

Comment

Working...
                              X