Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlestar Galatica is hight aclaimed but has a loyal fan followning. I know that season 4 is the last season. But Razor looks pretty good. They are showing that in November. So that is why they pushed season 4 back. I can't agree with them. I would love to have the new Flash Gordon scrapped and Battlestar Galatica to come on in it's place.

Comment

I actually don't mind that the final season has been pushed to next year. It makes me miss the show, and I can catch up with Season 3 on DVD prior to the airing. I watch enough series that the staggering start times are great and make it so something good is always on. I'm currently watching the 4400, Doctor Who, and Rescue Me. A few good shows will start in the fall like Stargate Atlantis and others, then Lost and Battlestar will start in 2008. Excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by Ogden2k View Post
        What's this talkabou S4 being the last season?
        because it got axed and it is the last season
        Let it be known for all times there were once two planets in this system. The planet Lister made great television shows. The planet Liber made crap
        They had to fake the ratings
        They had to fake the ratings.
        Let it be known for all times there were once...

Comment

Originally posted by Kick-Kinsey View Post
          because it got axed and it is the last season
          Technically, the creators have said they are choosing to end the show. In other words though, they are wrapping it up themselves, so they don't have to worry about being canceled by Sci-Fi.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Technically, the creators have said they are choosing to end the show. In other words though, they are wrapping it up themselves, so they don't have to worry about being canceled by Sci-Fi.
            NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!
            http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=1&id=43136
            sigpic
            Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

With Season 4 being pushed back has anyone heard about when Season 3's DVD set coming out?

I don't mind Season 4 being pushed back Hopefully they can give us the series some closure. I do Agree Razor does look pretty good with the trailers I've seen, Once the Series is complete maybe they can do some seperate movies.

Comment

Originally posted by GateTrek View Post

He signed a deal with the NBC people, so he most likely wants to make a show for NBC, which has nothing and might keep the show, than Sci-fi which is run by dumbasses.

Comment

Sci Fi is owned by NBC Universal. There are most likely different people running the various NBC Universal networks (which also include USA and Bravo among others), but the real decision makers are the NBC Universal people. So whatever the fate of BSG is on Sci Fi, nothing will change with Moore signing a contract with NBC. It's realy just signing a new contract with the same boss to develop new shows.

Comment

So does the BBC get bumped as well? I thought they started in the fall. If so, then it will be another one of those where people see it in North America (you know what I mean) before it airs. I know last year a LOT of people saw Stargate long before the second half was shown on SciFi.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                      That's certainly not the right path to follow if one truly wants to improve the show's ratings.
                      The ratings for the galactica remake were very bad, the show is expensive to make and from a financial point of view its costing a heck of a lot to keep on air for a really low rated show, even youtube/googlevideo clips get higer ratings

Comment

Originally posted by XAVIER703 View Post
                        With Season 4 being pushed back has anyone heard about when Season 3's DVD set coming out?
                        S3 will be released Sep 3rd in the UK (S3 at play.com) and amazon.com has Razor listed as being released Dec 4th (link)

Once the Series is complete maybe they can do some seperate movies.
                        I seem to recall Ron saying at CC that after S4 there were no plans to carry BSG on in mini-series form/movies.

Comment

Ahhh, this wait for Season 4 is going to be such a killer. I'm already having serious issues dealing with the wait. I just have to suck it up, I guess.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                          X