BSG smilies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
    That is awsome! You should post it over at he SCI-FI boards- apparently Mark Sheppard posts on there.
    Thanks so much! Really? I haven't seen him in BSG, but I LOVED his role on The X-Files. Hmmm... maybe I will... teehee (C) aintright
    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
      Thanks so much! Really? I haven't seen him in BSG, but I LOVED his role on The X-Files. Hmmm... maybe I will... teehee (C) aintright
      His role was just amazing- probably the best guest character this show has ever had. He had a podcast released today, in which he again mentioned that he's been posting at SCI-FI.com. I'm pretty sure his user name was Romo Lampkin, or just Romo.

Comment

I posted it... I think the SCI-FI BSG board is busier than this one... I've already got, like, 4 people saying how much they love it.. ...

sigpic

Comment

Hey, thanks so much, it looks great! I love the little tail animation. He looks like he knows something we don't, doesn't he?

So perfect for Lampkin. Great job!

Comment

I posted it... I think the SCI-FI BSG board is busier than this one... I've already got, like, 4 people saying how much they love it.. ...
            Nice!

Comment

MY POSTS!!!!

I'm sure I'm only the fiftieth person to say that... I'll repost the smilies that were in those posts:

= http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...a/Romocoat.gif
              = http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...a/Romowtbk.gif
              = http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...omoglasses.gif

This is the one without the white box: = http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x.../Romowtcat.gif

With/without:
              Spoiler:
              From to
              Last edited by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel; 27 May 2007, 04:43 PM.

sigpic

Comment

I think my last post got lost in the deluge as well, but these are neat too, Myn.

I love the little eyebrow raise he does after lowering his glasses in the third one.

And the little reflection marks on the glasses in the one with Lance is new, right?

Good job on all of these!

Comment

Originally posted by jerkface View Post
                  I think my last post got lost in the deluge as well, but these are neat too, Myn.

I love the little eyebrow raise he does after lowering his glasses in the third one.

And the little reflection marks on the glasses in the one with Lance is new, right?

Good job on all of these!
                  Yep, the shine is new. And thanks!

sigpic

Comment

OK, I think I remember someone requesting something else here... but it either got lost with the other posts or I'm just going insane... if you're still waiting for a smiley tell me!

sigpic

Comment

Girl you rock!
                      Any way you could make the first one in to Noah(HRG) from Heroes?
                      And the second one could you turn the cat in to Mr Muggles(the dog) and the person in to nice Sylar?

You are the best!
                      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Thanks. You mean Sylar with the glasses or just a smiling version of this one ?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks. You mean Sylar with the glasses or just a smiling version of this one ?
                          With out! Please!

And a goodpic of HRG:

Thanks you are the best!
                          Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                            Any way you could make the first one in to Noah(HRG) from Heroes?
                            And the second one could you turn the cat in to Mr Muggles(the dog) and the person in to nice Sylar?

Can't wait to see this one.

Comment

I'd like to see one of Cally holding up a "mother frakker!" placard
                              The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Working...
                              X