• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizzy4ever View Post
    ...when your imaginary friend does look now like number six
    Touche!
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Because you bear a lsight resemblance to Kara thrace (blonde hai, same build. Not exactly, but enough to matter), You go s her to a halloween party and are disgusted that only a few knew who you were

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
      hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by the_dark_light View Post
        One small correction "Amb. Shepphard(ARC)" - aren't those O/E numbers you quote NATO?
        Like everyone said US Military. I think you need to get glasses as I said US Military rank structure(I dont say it to be mean).

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
          Because you bear a lsight resemblance to Kara thrace (blonde hai, same build. Not exactly, but enough to matter), You go s her to a halloween party and are disgusted that only a few knew who you were
          Awwww....

I would've known who you were.
          Got any photos of you in costume?
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

unfortunately not. Of course I happen to have pictures of the other halloween party I attended as a bounty hunter . I had the grey shirt with the black tank top over it and the olive fatigues. It was actually a very easy costume. I just said frack a lot. And I have (had) short, very blonde hair. It's strawberry blonde now and it has grown quite a bit since halloween. Oh, well. I will have to do it again next October

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Remember and take pictures this time.

Black tank top? Looks more a chocolate brown to me, but I suppose it depends on the lighting of the photo.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amb. Shepphard(ARC) View Post
                Like everyone said US Military. I think you need to get glasses as I said US Military rank structure(I dont say it to be mean).
                I was already corrected on that with an earlier post, and I conceded that point.

Moving on...
                The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                  Remember and take pictures this time.

Black tank top? Looks more a chocolate brown to me, but I suppose it depends on the lighting of the photo.
                  I dunno, I always thought it was black...what say you:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Well, looking at the pictures of Starbuck, and Boomer, and so on, that grace the walls of my bedroom - official publicity shots mark you - and flinging the DVD of the mini-series into the DVD player, I still say the tank top's a kind of mid brown/chocolate brown colour.

But as I said in my earlier post, it might just be an effect of the lighting.

The uniform jumpsuits from Star Trek: Enterprise sometimes appeared purple, rather than denim blue, in some publicity photos for example.

However, in order to stave off an argument (Duck season! Wabbit season! Duck season! Wabbit season!) I think it best if we agree to disagree.
                    sigpic

Comment

It's DUCK SEASON FOR FRAK'S SAKE!!! *catches breath*...well, whenever you have a pink light on something black..it looks a little like brown. slightly pink films are good to put on lights for theatre because it is good for every skin tone. Perhaps some of the publicity shots use a pink film...making things look brown. I looked up the publicity shots and they do look a wee bit brown. So, I will disagree, yet agree, yet slightly disagree..you get what I mean?

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Indeed. Potayto, potahto - tomayto, tomahto...
                        sigpic

Comment

yes, I'm saying we are both probably right in a sense. Ketchup, Catsup

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

...You find yourself shouting "Make a hole!" when moving through a crowd.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ha...awesome.

You call the new kids at school nuggets

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Actually, now that you mention it, Nugget is a good natured and friendly term of abuse here in Scotland.

Like if your buddy says something really dumb, and you'd normally call him an idiot - here in the West of Scotland he'd get called a Nugget.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X