This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSG seasons

I have to disagree with the people who think there isn't much seasons left.

He's an idea to keep interest alive.

Season 4
    Find Earth

Season 5
    Intergrate with Earth and revisit the origins of the cylon war

Season 6

Earth prepares for War to retake Caprica

Season 7

War to retake the holy land of caprica (can have a midevil theology behind it)

BSG direct to dvd movie: movie ending it all with some big space explosion and some lame PC theme of cylons and man living in harmony.

Sorry, man. Your seasons 5-7 completely lose my interest. Retake Caprica? *yawn* Why bother? All of this will happen again someday anyhow.
    Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Season 4-Find Earth, show over. Shortly thereafter Grace Park decides to do Playboy....Titans dies a happy man.
      Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

The series will most likely end with them just finding earth, leaving the future open.

Maybe MAYBE, they find earth and then they jump something like 10 years later and you see a huge fleet of battlestar orbiting Earth with a huge fleet of Basestars approaching... then the screen goes black..

There's no way the writers of the series will just end the story and be done with it, they seem the type that would leave everything open...

Comment

I think they will find Earth by the end of the fourth season and then have the final season be about it.

But let's waste more years going back to a wasteland of a planet?

Comment

If ratings don't improve, next season will be it sadly. I really hope that isn't the case though.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by titans View Post
              Season 4-Find Earth, show over. Shortly thereafter Grace Park decides to do Playboy....Titans dies a happy man.
              Amen, my friend, amen.

Comment

yeah, an all battlestar galactica actress issue of playboy would be a great way to end the series.

Comment

Working...
                X