This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balter & Six - Parents

Ok - Season 1/Start of Two PsychSix tells Baltar he has to face his responsiblities and that hes a father

Now we also know that Caprica has a PsychBaltar - what if these two imaginary figures ARE the parents...but of all life. What if Six and Baltar are instruments,

these two are the most complex: Six loves, but also doesnt love, sin and such...Baltar is...complex, what if these two are the actual replicas of two Gods or angelic beings?
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
    Ok - Season 1/Start of Two PsychSix tells Baltar he has to face his responsiblities and that hes a father

Now we also know that Caprica has a PsychBaltar - what if these two imaginary figures ARE the parents...but of all life. What if Six and Baltar are instruments,

these two are the most complex: Six loves, but also doesnt love, sin and such...Baltar is...complex, what if these two are the actual replicas of two Gods or angelic beings?
    that is a great theory, it makes sense
    .:Humanity's Children Are Returning Home:.

Comment

especially IF

Six represents HERA who was the mother of life and threw herself to her death on the 13colonies exodus from Kobol

And Gaius represents the 13th God who, abandoned the others for his own wants and now must accept responsiblitiy for life.

Hera is trying to put the children back together, including the 13th tribe Earth and their God....
      Blitz

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

I thought Athena was the one who committed suicide.
        Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

It was Athena. I'm sure there's more to come on Baltar and Six's status as the "parents" of Sharon and Helo's daughter.

Comment

About them being in one anothers conscience. I had a theory about it.
            When in the Mini-series, Six protect Baltar from the Blastwave of the Nuke, She is instantly downloaded into another body. Only the force of the shockwave pushed part of the signal into Baltars head, and part of Baltars subconcience downloaded into the new Six model.

But i like the these other Theories better... Very nice work..

Comment

Hera
              Athena...kinda close? O_o

I like the downloaded idea , but would Baltar as a meatsack be able to have his mind downloadable....inwhich case...maybe thats what the cylons were doing with dead people...downloading their minds....repopulating the world how they saw fit...

...in essence a hybrid...huamn mind, cylon body....

Six and Baltar would be the parents because they themselves brought about the attack...
              Blitz

Comment

Maybe your reading to much into this, maybe Helo dies and something happens to Athena, so they become Hera's parents. Not everything needs to be grand.
                http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Baltar and Six as parents - and I thought that the Tighs would make terrible parents
                  The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Working...
                  X