This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats Going On Here

It appears that Baltar is appearing to Caprica-Six, like vision Six appears to Baltar... I jumped out of my chair when I saw this. IT means that Baltar really isn't crazy, and that there must be some higher force at work...
    http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
    The Alliance is born!!!!

was also in downloaded, but the relationship hasn't been show anymore since then, i was delighted to see it at work again

Comment

yeah it happened back in season 2 when six was resurreted on caprica

Comment

To be honest, I was hoping for this to happen. 2x Gaiius and 2x Six on the same ship. Should give some hilarious conversations when they're in the same scene

Comment

I still think Baltar is a Cylon. How else would he survive the initial attack? I seriously doubt hiding behind a Cylong would protect him from a nuclear bomb.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

It was just the shrapnel from the blast really...

Comment

There was a lot though...
              The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Whatever the case may be, I found the scene hilarious as Rosilin observe Six making out with air... LMAO

Hmm... recall back in season one Baltar sometimes have imagined sex with Six too... I wonder if Six will uh... reciprocate. Tee hee...

Comment

I'm just happy that Baltar isn't crazy... unless she is too
                  The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni View Post
                    Whatever the case may be, I found the scene hilarious as Rosilin observe Six making out with air... LMAO

Hmm... recall back in season one Baltar sometimes have imagined sex with Six too... I wonder if Six will uh... reciprocate. Tee hee...
                    that was too funny
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775 View Post
                      I still think Baltar is a Cylon. How else would he survive the initial attack? I seriously doubt hiding behind a Cylong would protect him from a nuclear bomb.

Baltar is definately special.

I think that he'll be executed and when he dies he'll see the final five. What other way is there? That temple was destroyed due to the supernova, right? Somehow, he'll come back to life. Any thoughts?

Comment

That was such a funny scene!

And yes it was also in downloaded.

About the nuke, Clyon bodies appear to be stronger than human bodies, if the shrapnel didn't go through her body it is very plausible he didn't feel anything from it at all, of course the most likely thing is there was a few stray bits that did get through.

He also had glass in front of him, seeing as he's kinda imporatant it might have been bullet resistant, although BR glass doesn't shatter in that way.

Comment

Working...
                        X