This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Time Again?????!!!!!!?????

On the http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/code/video.html site it says NEW TIME! FRIDAYS AT 9/8C... Is that not that the OLD time.... WHAT????

EDIT: Wow this page is taking forever to load!

Nope, its new. See what I did was I found the programing director for Scifi, and kicked him in the nutz.

(Phump)

"That was for breaking up a perfectly good Friday night line-up (phump)"

"This is for moving Galactica to a crappy timeslot, and then pretending to not know why the ratings are begining to slip."

(Phump)

"That was for the Dresdin Files"

(Phump)

"That's for making us wait till April for Atlantis and Sg-1."

(Phump)

"That's for picking up Enterprise"

(Phump)

"That's for Species 3"

"And this"

"Phump, Phump, Phump,"

Is for 'Who wants to be a Superhero'!"
    They know what they did.
    Last edited by Hairy_Little_Muffin; 28 January 2007, 07:46 PM. Reason: monkey invasion

Comment

WOW.. they've fixed 1/2 the problem.

NOW BRING BACK SG1 SCIFI PLEAASSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE BEGGING YOU.

P.S. Dresden files is good but it's not science fiction
      Last edited by unruhbrady; 28 January 2007, 07:51 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

What the hell? They've changed the time again? Are we sure that's just not a typing error on their part?

Comment

They MIGHT have left old images up those lazy bas**rds lol I hope that it really has been changed back this is the first step to admitting that they are wrong.

Comment

They said the next ep was airing in two weeks. It isn't airing next week because of Super Bowl Sunday. If it were moving back to Fridays then the Super Bowl wouldn't be an issue. My guess is that someone frakked up.

Comment

I just saw this too and thought "Wow they wonder why no one watches the shows, they can't even get the time wrong".

i think it's just an old sign and Sci-fi is too cheap / lazy / dumb to make a new one.

Comment

stupid question but why isnt it airing becuz of superbowl sunday? by the time bsg comes on the superbowl will be over and the superbowl is not supposed to be on scifichan or did i miss something?

Comment

The Super Bowl will not be over.

Comment

the superbowl wont be on scifi chan so why are they not showing bsg?

Comment

Because everyone will be watching the 'bowl, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel9 View Post
                        the superbowl wont be on scifi chan so why are they not showing bsg?
                        They don't want to compete for ratings I guess.....still.....I'd rather it went on next week anyway. Hate to miss my favourite show on account of a silly football game. All this does is chop up the story and annoy the viewers. We just got back from a very long break!

Comment

Two weeks because of the Super Bowl?!

That's great, I hate it when these sport things replace my favorite shows. I'm starting to hate sports even more than normal now. I used to only worry about shows on Network channels, but now it's spreading to Cable.

It reminds of the time on the Simpson’s where Homer steals the Olympic flame and says: "You're not canceling my favorite shows for two weeks again!"
                          sigpic

Comment

Um, well, I'm one of those who will be watching the Super Bowl instead of BSG. I mean, I can see BSG on reruns or from iTunes, but the live Super Bowl only comes once a year.

I'm just sayin'...
                            Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

I consider myself a football fan and I say frak the Super Bowl. It will just be 2 mediocre teams of roid-raging mercenaries in a mediocre league playing a meaningless (greatly overhyped) game whose outcome has probably already been decided. Bottom line: the NFL sucks. Now if it were college football my opinion would be different...

Bring on more BSG before Sci-Fi cancels it too.

Comment

Working...
                              X