Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The pieces fit(Final Five POSSIBLE)(Spoilers)(Rapture)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pieces fit(Final Five POSSIBLE)(Spoilers)(Rapture)

Ok So I was sitting here Watching the episode Downloaded on DVD. And it occoured to me. The one we know who turns out to be a cylon is Anders. The pieces fit.

-Dianna Hit Anders in the face and tried to kill him on Caprica This could be why she is so suprised and says "You...Forgive me I had no idea"

-Anders was not on Galactica when it went to Ragnark. So he wouldnt have been affected by that Radiation or whatever it was

-Anders survived the slaughter of Caprica by high altitude training or something but he could have eventually been affected by Radiation but the Cylons have a high resistances to radiation as we know from Sharon.

-Edited to add Anders was no were near the Virus in A Measure of Salvation.

I may be completely wrong on this. But Anders is the only person that comes to mind that had a full on conflict with Diana. Well thats my theory just posting it out there.
    Last edited by Denanthor; 23 January 2007, 05:58 PM.

it's possible. and could explain why he's so drawn to kara. perhaps it's his assignment, and who better to 'lead' the rebels than a spy
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Diana also tortured Baltar, so it could have been him.

Comment

The Ragnak example is very flawed, boomer was onboard when they went to the station and so was a few other cylons hidden in the fleet. They didn't stay there long enough for any of them to be effected by it.

Anders wasn't the only human on caprica that lived and wasn't effected with radiation poisioning. All the people he had with him must of had some radiation kits they found some where.

Anders didnt go on the ship so he couldn't have been infected with the plague.

Comment

On this show, anything is possible. Anders wouldn't surprise me though.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient View Post
            Diana also tortured Baltar, so it could have been him.
            my bet is that it isn't Baltar, just cause everything points to him and RDM wants to "shock" people when he finally shows the Final Five ... Anders might be better suited for that role (add how much would that frakk Starbuck).
            VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

It's the Oracle from Exodus Part I.

-D'anna was rude to her and doubted her clairvoyance.
              -The Oracle knew all sorts of stuff, regarding both the Cylon and Colonial faiths and destinies. Hera is probably involved in the greater interests of the final five, and she knew all about her.
              -Famous, kick-arse actress is hired for a three minute scene? Nah. She'll be appearing again. She was a really cool character too. Suitable for one of the five.

Comment

Anders could be a Cylon, though I'm leaning more towards Kara.

Spoiler:
                I mean she did draw the Eye of Jupiter long before anyone else in the galaxy had seen it...well, other than the people that left it there
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I believe anders is more likely then Baltar because like someone said, we all expect it to be Baltar. but when you look at it, if it is baltar its a shock, and if it isn't, its a shock. I believe Kara is a member of the 13th tribe. I know way far out, but i believe some part of her she is part of the 13th tribe, either way theres something special about her.

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDream View Post

-The Oracle knew all sorts of stuff, regarding both the Cylon and Colonial faiths and destinies. Hera is probably involved in the greater interests of the final five, and she knew all about her.
                    -Famous, kick-arse actress is hired for a three minute scene? Nah. She'll be appearing again. She was a really cool character too. Suitable for one of the five.
                    I think you might seriously be onto something here !

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDream

Originally posted by edb1 View Post
                      I think you might seriously be onto something here !
                      +1 Definitely a good catch here, it would be interesting if this theory pans out

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

You had to start a completely new thread jsut to say this? We only have several other threads about this. :rolleye:

Comment

Well.. If the forum moderator didnt care. Then I realy cant say I care much if you think its a pointless thread oreo.. How about this one. Why dont you just not make pointless posts that dont add to the discussion? Thats all im going to say on that subject.anyway....

I do think that it could possibly be the Oracle that never even crossed my mind. She was extreamly rude to her and she is a well known actress. We should definantly be seeing more of her. Although I would love Anders to be a cylon. I could only imagine the story line if that happened.

Comment

IMPOSSIBLE!! Anders is simply too friggin awsome to be a Cylon!! No way a Cylon can be that badass, hardcore and utterly fantastic all at the same time!!

Now Apollo...Apollo I can see being A Cylon. Cylons are a cowardly lot and Apollo surely fits that criteria, but Anders??? Anders eats Cylons for breakfast!!!
                            Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

I dont want Anders to be a cylon but it would be cool to see everything fold out.

I dont think Apollo can be a cylon unless Adamas a cylon as well and Dont forget his other son Zac He would have to be a cylon as well. Which would mean they are 3/5 final 5 lol

Comment

Working...
                              X