Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a quick point... doesnt Bill Adama have children? (Zac, Lee) so if Sharon was apparently the first (by the other's reactions) one could conclude that the Admiral is not a cylon

And i guess by the same token... neither can Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Of Muppets View Post
      just a quick point... doesnt Bill Adama have children? (Zac, Lee) so if Sharon was apparently the first (by the other's reactions) one could conclude that the Admiral is not a cylon

And i guess by the same token... neither can Lee.
      Actually the Cylons can't have children of their own (ie. Six & Three won't make a Nine). They said nothing about Cylon-human hybrids. And besides, from what we've seen, it's rather easy to knock up Cylons when you're a human (Sharon got preggers on her first try)!

Eitherway, maybe once you raise a child, you ascend to the unspoken cylon list...

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni View Post
        (ie. Six & Three won't make a Nine).
        i would be scared if Six and Three Made a Nine considering there both Females- D"Anna is a 3.
        sigpic
        Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
          Actually it took like 2-3 days tops. She had to fly the thing off the planet and it was I think 72 hours on their "does she have air" clock.
          Perhaps I should have been more clear. It took her much longer to learn how to fly the Raider competently and to come to have a deeper understanding of how the Raider works. Whereas Bulldog seemed to figure out how to fly his Raider in barely any time at all. I suppose you could say it's a measure of degrees.
          "May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places where you must walk." - Susan Ivanova

"The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest. " - Citizen G'Kar

"I will see you again, in the place where no shadows fall." - Delenn

Comment

I believe that Kara, since possessing the hidden knowledge to paint the design present at the temple of the eye of jupiter, ends up being a "VALEN" figure like in Babylon 5. Somehow, with either some wierd Atmospheric FTL jump or a Star Trek 4 manuever, goes back in time to cobol and subsequently brings the tribes to colonize outwards, and goes with the 13th tribe to find earth ( or already possesses the knowledge of earths location)

Of course, there's a Zathras as comedic relief, some sexxy russian chick and a Brit in a cape comes along, and Laura and Bill come and complete the circle of the One who was, is, and shall be. It would kick ass.

no.

Comment

After seeing rapture I'm more convinced it's Tigh. The way D'anna says oh forgive me, I had no idea, seems to imply they tortured this person and if I recall correctly Tigh was the only one that was tortured by the cylons on new caprica.

Comment

Originally posted by Davidtourniquet View Post
                After seeing rapture I'm more convinced it's Tigh. The way D'anna says oh forgive me, I had no idea, seems to imply they tortured this person and if I recall correctly Tigh was the only one that was tortured by the cylons on new caprica.
                I doubt it - there was a fair bit of moaning coming from those holding cells.

It won't be Tigh - it will be someone D'anna has interacted with - I'm liking the oracle idea.

Also - is everyone here assuming that the final five are in any way allied to the Cylons - their reaction to their mention hints to me at some kind of schism. Chances are they will be either neutral or in some way allied to the BSG fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni View Post
                  Nor do we see Kara or Roselyn age, doesn't mean they don't.
                  We don't see Kara or Roselyn age because the show's only been on the air for 3 years. But presumably any characters on the show who have a history with other characters (like Adama) have been seen to age (Duh). So if Cylons can't age, then it rules those people out from being Cylons.

Now I don't know whether or not they can age, but I do think it's weird that we haven't seen any aged cylons... which, the way I see it, could be explained in 3 ways: 1) Cylons don't age 2) We have purposely not seen any aged cylons so that we couldn't come to any conclusions based on age 3) the skin-job cylons were only created within the past 10 years.

Comment

First of all Adama being a Cylon makes no sense.

For that to be true it would mean that the Cylons had human/Cylon hybrids during the War 40 years earlier. If that were true why wouldn't they have used them?

Two Baltar must be the Cylon. The show has been hinting at it throughout and it's the only way the whole "6 in his brain" could work unless he truly is nuts. (a possiblity)

He was the guy doing the "Cylon tests" and you would think Adama and Roslin would have been the first tested. He also had the subconscious ability to play with any test he might have done on himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion's Star View Post
                      It took her much longer to learn how to fly the Raider competently and to come to have a deeper understanding of how the Raider works.
                      She seemed to fly it rather well when Lee was shooting at her.

Comment

Originally posted by GateTrek View Post
                        i would be scared if Six and Three Made a Nine considering there both Females- D"Anna is a 3.
                        I dunno D'Anna is a little "manish"...rather big girl and all.
                        Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Originally posted by titans View Post
                          I dunno D'Anna is a little "manish"...rather big girl and all.
                          Yes, but the real question here is would you do HIM?

Comment

Originally posted by Chig View Post
                            Yes, but the real question here is would you do HIM?
                            Are you kidding me? Lucy Lawless is HOT! Watch Eurotrip you'll know what I mean.

Also, I *knew* who 3 and 6 are... That was a joke. It's been established that the clones cannot have children, remember all the stuff Six was telling Baltar about "true love" and whatnot?

Pfft.

And just because a person ages doesn't make him or her a human. Data from star trek ages, but he's still a Cylon!

Maybe Cylons can consciously choose to age or not, afterall they do have built-in wireless G connection @ 108bps and neon light led fans...

(sorry, I'm a total nerd who sells computers)

Comment

Working...
                            X