X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caprica Six as of Eye of Jupitor

Ok - random I know,

I just watched Eye of Jupitor - twas an amazing episode...the writers know how to get you excited.... ....anyway! I just wondered

Who else felt REALLY bad for her when she confronted Gaius and Three?!?!?!
    She looked so choked up and hurt, I feel REALLY bad for her!

Who else feels that way for her?
    I meen, she did save Gaius, I reckin he still loves her...but i dunno,
    I hope they get it on
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

I kind of felt sorry for her. But I'm sure that Gaius will get what's coming to him once he's back on Galactica.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I felt somewhat bad, but they were just protecting her in my opinion, because deep down they know that they are probably going to die, and Three knows that they are going to shelf her for what she's doing.
      http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
      The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
        Ok - random I know,

I just watched Eye of Jupitor - twas an amazing episode...the writers know how to get you excited.... ....anyway! I just wondered

Who else felt REALLY bad for her when she confronted Gaius and Three?!?!?!
        She looked so choked up and hurt, I feel REALLY bad for her!

Who else feels that way for her?
        I meen, she did save Gaius, I reckin he still loves her...but i dunno,
        I hope they get it on
        I think Gaius is trying to prolong his life and if Biers can do that, then I think he's going to best friends with her until a better offer comes along. She's already made decisions without informing the others and I think Gaius may view that as power (to a certain extent) over the others.
        Of course it will probably come back to bite him in the backside!

Wonder where the ressurection ship is...
        I thought there were 4 basestars anyway, so who is protecting the Ressurection ship...

'All of this has happened before
        And all of this will happen again
        So say we all.'

Comment

Well in the Battle of NCD2359 (or what it's called) 5 baseships and 1 resurrection ship showed up. My guess is the other baseship is protecting the resurrection ship while the other 4 showed up at the Algae planet.

For BSG, Stargate eps and discussion visit TheBestTrek

Comment

Only one? Send in a couple of Raptors armed with nuclear missiles and you could take that star out and the ressurection ship is dead.
            http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
            The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lordmutt View Post
              Well in the Battle of NCD2359 (or what it's called) 5 baseships and 1 resurrection ship showed up. My guess is the other baseship is protecting the resurrection ship while the other 4 showed up at the Algae planet.
              The fifth baseship was lost to the virus.

Comment

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas View Post
                No it wasn't - 5 baseships minus the self-destructed baseship showed up at that battle - none were destroyed either or damaged

Comment

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas View Post
                  And also one or two were destroyed by the Peggy

Edit: or maybe not

'All of this has happened before
                  And all of this will happen again
                  So say we all.'

Comment

Originally posted by lordmutt View Post
                    No it wasn't - 5 baseships minus the self-destructed baseship showed up at that battle - none were destroyed either or damaged
                    The fifth baseship from Collaborators was lost to the virus in Torn and later self-destructed in A Measure of Salvation, which is why it wasn't seen in The Eye of Jupiter. What else could I have meant?

Comment

No. There were 6 baseships. 1 was lost to the virus, where galactica picked up prisoners. It self destructed. Then 5 baseships showed up at the Cylon supply line when Galactica was trying to infect the resurrection ship.

I thought you meant that there were originally only 5 baseships and 1 resurrection ship, and only 4 showed up at the battle minus the destroyed one.

Comment

I only saw five Base Ships in Collaborators. I suppose it's possible that there were six, becoming five minus the lost one, and that one is staying behind, but I see no evidence that the fleet which appeared at the supply line was the same one the story has been following.

Comment

Working...
                        X