Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Heroes' and 'Final Cut' connection (spoilers from BSG season 2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Heroes' and 'Final Cut' connection (spoilers from BSG season 2)

I just watched Stargate SG-1's 'Heroes prt 2' and Battlestar Galactica's 'Final Cut' and realised that they're more or less the same thing. Especially the ending where the main characters are watching the finished documentary and the people featured on it are shown as heroes, Adama and Hammond say that they like it!!!

Anyone else noticed this?
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Come. On.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Unless cottle croaks it in that episode then i really doubt it man.

For BSG, Stargate eps and discussion visit TheBestTrek

Comment

That's one of the first things I thought of when I saw that episode, but there are some pretty big differences as well, for example: in Stargate the movie was being made for when the general public eventually learned about the Stargate program. In BSG, D'Anna made the vid for the Cylons.
        Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
        Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
        Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
        --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

For me, there are a lot more differences than similarities between the two episodes.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
          X