Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm certain that the Lucy Lawless character is the new "Imperious Leader"!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm certain that the Lucy Lawless character is the new "Imperious Leader"!

Let's look at the facts here!

In one episode she appeared to tell other Cylons that she'd lost 2 raiders getting a video back to the Fleet.

She seems also to at the very least to be the Commander of the Cylon Fleet.

Then we have an inconsitency. In recent a recent episode she told Baltar that the other five Cylon Models were being kept out of his site and never talked about. Yet until the Cylons invaded New Caprica nobody knew she was a Cylon.

Then the Cylon Centurians seem to defer to her orders.

I said it some time back and I'll say it again. She has to be the Cylon Leader.

bah she just happens to have a stronger personality that's all (probably a carry-over from the Xena days -)

btw it wasn't a #3 but a #6 (Caprica herself) who told Baltar they never mentioned the other 5

Comment

Originally posted by Mike4rest View Post
      Then we have an inconsitency. In recent a recent episode she told Baltar that the other five Cylon Models were being kept out of his site and never talked about. Yet until the Cylons invaded New Caprica nobody knew she was a Cylon.
      Nobody knew Brother Cavil was a Cylon until another copy got himself delivered to the fleet.

Mostly off topic, but I want to know if Athena ever outed D'Anna before the occupation happened. Three was definitely prominant in the Cylon governement on New Caprica.

a time to mourn

Comment

Yeh I was actually wondering the other day what the response was initially from Adama and co when they found out D'Anna was a cylon. Because they were pretty impressed with her back in that episode in s2, to just all of a sudden find out shes a cylon and be all "oh, ok." about it.

Stars with gates are cool...
        "Somewhere, somebody's blog just blew up."

Comment

Working...
        X