Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would also like to point out that like Pegasus, the Pods are non retractable

and less Engines then Pegasus, but still more then Galactica
    Under the Ice of Antarctica....
    O'Neill: I cant go on....
    Carter: You spent 7 Years on MacGyver and you cant figure this one out. We got belt buckles, and shoelaces and a piece of gum build me a Nuclear reactor for crying out loud. You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimik but now your Mister MacUseless.

Comment

more pics
      Attached Files

Comment

great pics, but i was wondering if anyone was going to attempt to CG it.. o well one can hope. The ship looks frakkin awesome and we have only seen some very limiting shots of it. i truly hope that we will see more of that class, if only in flashbacks
        Attached Files
        Last edited by GateR_mk; 12 May 2007, 02:39 PM.

Comment

hey thanks for the better picks these are sick good quality too thanks man.

Comment

no prob
            but seriously i hope we can see more of the class of ship

Comment

ya that would be sick to see more of that ship or show the fleet of the battlestars in a flashback that would be nasty.

Comment

WOW! Flash back! Front of the ship looks a little like the Space 1999 ship.

Or maybe it's just the light and shadows.
                Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

thanks for the pictures! looks great
                  .:Humanity's Children Are Returning Home:.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                    WOW! Flash back! Front of the ship looks a little like the Space 1999 ship.

Or maybe it's just the light and shadows.

Good catch. Talk about flashbacks, I remember watching Space 1999 when I was in preschool in the mid70s. I actually had a toy of the eagle that was over 3 ft long, but when I hit my early teens it met death by m-80 along with most of my g.i.joes and transformers. (If only I had a clue about the increase in value, I'd have made a killing). I wonder if it was a deliberate nod by RDM to Space 1999, since there was the supposed firefly class ship in the miniseries.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Originally posted by TheXym View Post
                      Good catch. Talk about flashbacks, I remember watching Space 1999 when I was in preschool in the mid70s. I actually had a toy of the eagle that was over 3 ft long, but when I hit my early teens it met death by m-80 along with most of my g.i.joes and transformers. (If only I had a clue about the increase in value, I'd have made a killing). I wonder if it was a deliberate nod by RDM to Space 1999, since there was the supposed firefly class ship in the miniseries.
                      LOL! I had one of those ships and it was used to as parts to make a really bad, 9 year olds vision of what’s cool, ship. It met with a very sad end also. WOW, more flash backs.

You see it then? It’s not just wishful thinking then?
                      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Working...
                      X