X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who should play the final five, or which member of galactica should be one

]

Final Five...

I vote for Dirk Bennedict (if he can't be the cylon God), the guy who played BIlly, Samuel L. Jackson, and Spear Brittany, cuz I think she's just that evil...

And for the fleet's final cylon (DRUM ROLL).............................................

DUALLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Better known as Dee... I think that would certainly rock Apollo's little world... and I don't like her anyways....)

Comment

NO!!!! NO MORE Galactica stars or regulars as Cylons!!!! It's been done to death!!!! Baltar might be interesting but even then it's pushing it. Personally I like Dee but if you want to do something with her then Kill her off like they did with Billy.
      I like the idea of Dirk Bennedict though as a Cylon that would be uber cool. I thought he could play a captain on one of the other ships but I like the cylon idea more to be honest.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Well, I was going to suggest Tom Zarek as a cylon... but I like having him around as the not so good guy...

I've actually heard the Dirk Bennedict suggestion before... someone said Dirk Bennedict should play the cylon God... but it would be just as cool if he were a cylon too... Be interesting to see New Starbuck vs. Old Starbuck on screen...

I think it would be awesome if Billy came back as a cylon... that would certainly rock Roslin's world...

I'd suggest her new assistant... but she's not as close to her as she was to Billy... and wouldn't rock her world as much...

Ellen Tigh coming back as a cylon could also be awesome, but it would probably send poor Colonel Tigh over the edge... and he just might do a suicide bombing on a basestar if that happened...

Comment

Originally posted by gerudothief View Post
          Ellen Tigh coming back as a cylon could also be awesome, but it would probably send poor Colonel Tigh over the edge... and he just might do a suicide bombing on a basestar if that happened...
          Saul Tigh turning out to be a Cylon, on the other hand, would probably kick the show clean onto its side...
          Frak! --Apollo
          Frak you. --Cain
          FRAK Me! --Kat
          frakwit! --Tyrol
          B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

I can see Ellen being a cylon. I still wonder (but hope not) about Adama after what the cylon said to Roslin in season 1 about him being a cylon, but if he is one then he doesn't know it yet (and of course he'd be a good cylon like Athena).

I'd love to see Amanda Tapping play a cylon (recurring guest role after SG1 DVD movies), and John Schneider might be kindof fun. He's never done that type of role before (that I know of), but I'd like to see him try it. I would love to see Samuel Jackson in BSG in any capacity.

Comment

Patric Stuart, i think he could nail the god down to a tee, he has the confidence, the authority, and he is good at playing the subtle undertones

I think of the main character Roslin should be the Cylon. it seemes like the 5 were a taboo topic, perhaps they tried something and were banished, and this is her way of getting rid of those who she failed to defeat
              why does McKay pronounce it Day-ta and not Data?
              Or why loootenant and not lieutenant?

Comment

I think the ultimate blow to the fans would to have Adama and Roslin be Two of the five. It would be shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by capricacitygal View Post
                  I think the ultimate blow to the fans would to have Adama and Roslin be Two of the five. It would be shocking.
                  See, that would be cool if the final five were on the side of humanity. The other models don't speak of them, so there has to be a reason. It almost makes it more freaky that
                  Spoiler:
                  Roslin and Adama were willing to kill the entire cylon race
                  if they are cylons. That could be interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                    See, that would be cool if the final five were on the side of humanity. The other models don't speak of them, so there has to be a reason. It almost makes it more freaky that
                    Spoiler:
                    Roslin and Adama were willing to kill the entire cylon race
                    if they are cylons. That could be interesting!
                    Oh it would be intense and twisty at the same time.
                    Spoiler:
                    Maybe they want to kill the rest so the final five can live in peace with the humans without them knowing. Evil Laugh

Comment

Working...
                    X