This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
    And just now I realize we're in the R/Z thread, too. I just shouldn't jump between A/R and R/Z *is too easily cofuzzled*

and lol, yep, she def. isn't.
    LOL! Me, too! And no, Laura can definitely be pretty scary when she wants to be.

Thanks to Dorka for this beautiful sig!!

Comment

You know I've almost started to feel that I'd love to see fic AU set in a universe where Laura revels in her evil tendencies... I certainly think a relationship with Zarek would encourage those...

Come one, someone wants to write DictatorLauraRoslinVerse.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer View Post
        You know I've almost started to feel that I'd love to see fic AU set in a universe where Laura revels in her evil tendencies... I certainly think a relationship with Zarek would encourage those...

Oh, I like that! To see Laura's darker side would be interesting.

Nah, I don't want to and I'm pretty sure I couldn't do it anyway. Not my league
        Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
          Nah, I don't want to and I'm pretty sure I couldn't do it anyway. Not my league
          I'm afraid I'm already pretty deeply into a very complicated fic already. Finished writing chapter 4 of the BSG/WW fic today... for once I think I'm a lot faster than my Betas.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer View Post

Ooh, cool. Kinda like a Star Trek mirror universe thing where everything is twisted and evil? interesting! Maybe when you finish your BSG/WW fic you could write this? *puppy eyes*

Thanks to Dorka for this beautiful sig!!

Comment

Originally posted by sidhe View Post
              Ooh, cool. Kinda like a Star Trek mirror universe thing where everything is twisted and evil? interesting! Maybe when you finish your BSG/WW fic you could write this? *puppy eyes*
              Well... I'm at chapter ... 4 in the West Wing fic. I find Roslin particularly hard to write so we'll see what happens. I think if I did it I'd have to find a way for her to have eliminated Adama. I think she'd have fallen into twisted evil without him to balance her out easily.

Maybe if she had allied herself with Cain instead of Adama, or if she had gotten rid of Adama and installed Lee as a puppet....

Comment

Working...
              X