This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starbuck is badass, I must say.
    "Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" - Tom Zarek

Comment

Yeah, it makes me wonder if...

Spoiler:
      Starbuck has killed him like a million times now over the last months. Talk about a disfunctional relationship.

Comment

that was a great intro.

love the new arm tat.

Kara's long hair is starting to grow on me. Well...not actually on me...but I'm starting to like the look
        Thanks!
        Jordan

my page
        My LJ
        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

For anyone who has Comcast cable, OnDemand has a 2 minute preview of BSG featuring the debate between Lee and Papa Adama about whether to go back to New Caprica or not.
          "Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" - Tom Zarek

Comment

That is a lot darker than before, damn. I love it.

And it's good to see Starbuck back to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsmore
              Got a link of where it is on the Scifi website? I'm having a bear of a time finding it.
              Ditto! All it wants to play is the Webisode #9 and I can't find the first act of the ep!
              EDIT: nvermind--soneone posted the link (thanks!) and now scifi.com can't seem to find it. Stupid scifi.com.

Thanks to Dorka for this beautiful sig!!

Comment

Sorry guys, I removed the link to the non-US site....
                Trust me I know how you all feel (not being in the US myself ), but uploading it elsewhere and then posting the link does violate copyright rules...

Comment

Man I can't wait for this season to get started. Season 3 should be something special.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Is the first episode gonna be 2 hours or just 1?

Comment

Haven't watched it, not gonna. I like my milk and my TV shows unspoiled. SciFi sure does seem to be putting out a lot of BSG propaganda these days. I guess now that their flagship franchise, Stargate, is waning, they're lining the BSG franchise up to be their new superstars. Hopefully this bodes well for the future of the series (and for Caprica, Lords of Kobol willing).
                      sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Originally posted by Legionnaire
                        Is the first episode gonna be 2 hours or just 1?

Comment

Well The first episode is 1 hour and the second episode is another hour that will play right into the first episode. So the FIRST episode will only be one hour. :-p

Comment

Darn, I was hoping for a 2 hour opening.

Comment

To clairify: Originally there was only going to be one episode (1h) for the premeire before going into Exodus pt. 1/2 (Weeks 2 and 3 respectively). However, they have now become 2 episodes. Occupation will be the first, followed by episode "1.5", Precipice for a 2 hour total.

The good news is that both occupation and precipice only count as episode 1, meaning 21 episodes this season!
                              "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
                              -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Duckey
                                To clairify: Originally there was only going to be one episode (1h) for the premeire before going into Exodus pt. 1/2 (Weeks 2 and 3 respectively). However, they have now become 2 episodes. Occupation will be the first, followed by episode "1.5", Precipice for a 2 hour total.

The good news is that both occupation and precipice only count as episode 1, meaning 21 episodes this season!
                                Ah ha i get it now, thanks very much. Though I still wonder why they didnt just open with Ep 1 and then 1.5 on the same night, instead of adding another week onto the schedule.

Comment

Working...
                                X