Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the black sheep of BSG were Black Market and Scar, not Captains Hand.
    "Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" - Tom Zarek

Comment

Originally posted by Legionnaire
      I thought the black sheep of BSG were Black Market and Scar, not Captains Hand.
      I agree. I really liked Captain's Hand. Black Market on the other hand, that was just as bad as BSG gets.
      sigpic
      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

1) Stargate is on hiatus, gotta watch something

2) A man can only watch Lady & The Tramp for so long (2-year old kid's new favorite movie)

3) Everything else on TV is frakkin' junk

Comment

1. Mary McDonnell

2. Edward James Olmos

3. The show is incredible. I love that the characters are all so REAL. There is never anything black and white; it's all shades of grey. I love that the good guys do bad things sometimes, and vice versa. It's morally ambiguous in a lot of ways. It really makes you think about things that we might normally take for granted, makes you question the world.

Thanks to Dorka for this beautiful sig!!

Comment

1. The overall story line.

2. Compelling (possibly) allegorical devices.

3. Some of the best (overall) writing I've seen on TV in ages.

3a. Really hot guys.
            Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

My three reasons for tuning in in the first place:

1. Ron Moore. The Trek he was the most integral part of was my favorite show for three of the seven years it was on the air and remains my favorite Trek.

2. Edward James Olmos. I mean, come on. I was lucky enough to stumble upon PBS's American Family during its second season and it hooked me.

3. Honestly? Curiosity.

My three reasons for continuing to tune in?

1. I agree with Matt Roush. One of the best dramas on television.

2. It makes me think. Sometimes I don't like what it makes me think about, but the human condition is hardly flowers and candy. That's what I loved most about DS9.

3. I don't really need a third reason, but here it is. I frakkin' love it. And I feel sorry for all those misguided souls missing out.

Comment

1. the story. It's so different than anything that I have ever seen, it's so dark and real and well done, it always leave me at the edge of my seat.
                2. the characters. They are so complex, so human and the interaction between them it really cross the screen, you can really understand what they are going through.
                3. Lee/Kara. what can I say I'm such a huge shipper of this two, I haven't feel that way for a tv pair since Mulder and Scully. Love the UST and the way they interact with each other, they are so different and yet so close to each other.
                I know there were only 3 reason but the fourth reason is really important to me...Lee Adama!!! I totally love him
                http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ux/karaLee.jpg

Comment

1) I love the way that the characters are flawed, and frak up all the time. They are the most human and realistic that I have come across in any TV series.

2) MM and EJO just rule! Their acting, their characters, Laura and Bill's relationship- all of it is always bang on the mark... *bows down to teh awesome*

3) It's sci-fi Jim, but not as we know it!
                  Bill:When you think you love somebody, you love them. That’s what love is – thoughts.

This beautiful sig was made by the beautiful *E*K*R*

Comment

I did in fact mean Black Market.

Had been discussing Capt's Hand with a buddy and had that title on the brain.
                    Thanks!
                    Jordan

my page
                    My LJ
                    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Working...
                    X