This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internetseries recap

Hello, i havebeen having trouble with my audio on my computer so i have not been able to watch the series, can someone catch me up?

The one-line description of each of the shows, pretty much says it all.

"Tyrol and Tigh get into a fight". The show will be Tyrol and Tigh yelling at each other, incoherently, for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Oh, don't forget the 30 second promo commerical at the end!

Comment

can some one give me a detailed accout please?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus
        can some one give me a detailed accout please?
        Would you like one of us to get you a cold beverage and your slippers too?
        Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Originally posted by titans
          Would you like one of us to get you a cold beverage and your slippers too?
          I'll take you up on that. Thanks!
          Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

jeez tuff room

Comment

To put aside the sarcasm for a while, have you looked at the "Resistance" thread? I know I've put up a few synopses of the webisodes there, and you can check out the discussion of the webisodes as well.

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

You would certainly get a better idea of what has happened by looking at the "Resistance" thread on here, or at SciFi's website, but since I have thought about nothing except webisode 6 since Thursday, here goes (some of it may not be in the order in which it happened in the webisodes):

Spoiler:

Tyrol and Cally have a baby, and they are having a gathering in their tent with Tigh, Jumper, Duck, Duck's girlfriend or wife Nora, and a red-haired woman whose name I don't know. Duck and Nora are trying for a baby. Duck, Nora and Jumper leave together and Duck expresses strong opposition to the Cylons and their collaborators (some kind of police force), then Jumper goes back to collect something he left at Tyrol's tent (I think it was his hat?) Tigh asks him to try to recruit Duck to the resistance. He tries, but Duck says he won't because he has his potential family to think of. Tyrol thinks this is a feeble excuse because he himself is one of the leaders of the resistance even though he has a new baby. However, Tyrol and Cally are not too keen on weapons being hidden in their tent, and Tigh decides the weapons should be hidden in the temple (another tent) instead. Jumper doesn't like this idea because it is sacrilege, but they hide them there anyway. Cally and Nora visit the temple; Nora had asked Duck to meet her there but he wouldn't. Nora has got some celery in her bag and she got some for Cally too. They hear the Cylons coming into the temple and run, but Nora goes back for her bag and gets killed. I think Duck finds out that the weapons were hidden in the temple. Jumper is not happy about the fact that 10 people got killed, but Tigh and the red-haired woman say that at least lots of people want to join the resistance since the incident, and Tigh tells him not to be a cry-baby.

If I were you I would watch them on another computer, especially webisode 6, because you have to hear the audio of that one. There are some great lines in it, which have been buzzing around my head ever since!
                Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

i post all episode links and full transcripts here: http://community.livejournal.com/endof_the_world

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

thansk to both of you

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Snow
                      I'll take you up on that. Thanks!
                      Anybody but Lady Snow.
                      Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Originally posted by titans
                        Anybody but Lady Snow.
                        Oh, snap!

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X