Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you got planned for "Occupation"?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What have you got planned for "Occupation"?

I'm wondering what you guy's and gals are planning for the series return of BSG...

I'm planning to get some Fast Food, comfortable pillow and lay down on my bed while screaming "OMG it's back it's back! thankyou god!"

For BSG, Stargate eps and discussion visit TheBestTrek

Hmmm.....hadn't thought about it yet. Probably get a big mug of hot chocolate, a chocolate bar, watch it live on my own, listen to the podcast, then watch it a second time with my family. And hopefully some friends will tune in this year so we can discuss afterwards, if not, it's Gateworld, actually it's Gateworld either way.

No need for a pillow, I'll be on the edge of my seat.

But the entire day before it's on I'll be so.....hyper-excited-bouncing-off-the-ceiling.

Comment

1. Turn TV on.
      2. Watch show.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo
        1. Turn TV on.
        2. Watch show.
        Short and simple- like it!

Comment

Taking the day off from classes. Unless I have a test watching all of Season Two again.

-then eatting and turning off the phone and watching/taping the premier then watching it again.

Comment

Originally posted by capricacitygal
            Taking the day off from classes. Unless I have a test watching all of Season Two again.

-then eatting and turning off the phone and watching/taping the premier then watching it again.
            Hehee! I like your style!

I'm gonna sit very close to the tv screen, with a huge bowl of popcorn and squee my hear out when Occupation finally starts.

After it's over, I'm hauling my butt over to the computer, for some more major squeeing...

But, that's gonna be in january! *Kicks crappy UK luck*
            Bill:When you think you love somebody, you love them. That’s what love is – thoughts.

This beautiful sig was made by the beautiful *E*K*R*

Comment

Oh yay!!

I'm going to turn on my tv. threaten to airlock anyone who disturbs me.
              And talk to my friends on MSN during commercials

Oh yeah, and drink my coffee and have a big bowl of popcorn w/ some chocolate!!
              Yep, I'm gonna pig out!!!
              *am so excited*

Comment

Ooh, and in the ten minutes before it starts, I'm going to watch every single BSG S3 preview again, just to get extra, extra excited!

Comment

Well, I woke up and check my mailbox if my cousin sent it to my on tape. Than make some popcorn (maybe chips), open Pilsner Urquell and watch my favourite show...

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

I might have popcorn too considering I'll probably get hungry during it.

And I haven't had class on Fridays in two years...

Comment

I'm...going to watch it. Is that not enough?
                      sigpic
                      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                        I'm...going to watch it. Is that not enough?
                        It's a.....momentous occasion, it requires.....planning.

Comment

I'll be at college by then, so I'll either try to come home and watch it on the Big Screen TV or watch it in college. Whatever I do, I'll make some popcorn and watch it non-stop (except for the commercials)
                          sigpic

Comment

Since I don't have class on Fridays, I'm going to spend the day preparing to have several friends and acquaintances over to celebrate the triumphant return of BSG. I'm also thinking copious amounts of beer...
                            Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus-304
                              Whatever I do, I'll make some popcorn and watch it non-stop (except for the commercials)
                              Ugh, commercials. Maybe I'll just Tivo it so I can watch it without them.
                              sigpic
                              "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                              DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Working...
                              X