This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fav. Music Track from Season 2

For me it has to be "Something Dark Is Coming". Call me a sucker for bass guitar if you will but it was just the fact that it was so mellow and different from what the series usually does that got me. It's also a great track just to relax to after a hard day.

So tell and discuss your favorite track from the Season 2 soundtrack people.
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Though I don't think it was a proper fit for the show, but I really dig Pegasus. I just think it's a cool piece of music.
    Time is an illusion... Lunchtime, doubly so.

Comment

"Martial Law." It so completely encompasses the emotions running through both Tigh and the audience at the moment he actually does it.

Love it!

Also, I think "Black Market" is an interesting piece of music.
      Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

i love 'something dark is coming' too!

but I also really love 'roslin and adama'- especially the end bit!

Comment

"Lords of Kobol"

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Mine is "Roslin and Adama" because I ship them so hard. But tied for a close second is "Lords of Kobol," "Something Dark is Coming," "Roslin Confesses," and "One Year Later." Okay so that's a few of my favorite songs. But I think Bear McCrearey does a great job with the music, giving us lots of different kinds/styles and much of it is not what you'd expect from a sci-fi show.

Thanks to Dorka for this beautiful sig!!

Comment

I really like all of the tracks from Lay Down Your Burdens, but if I had to pick two it would be either 'Something Dark is Coming' or 'One Year Later'.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Tough question.

I guess “Roslin and Adama” followed by a tie among "Something Dark is Coming," “Martial Law,” and “Colonial Anthem.”

I really like almost every track on this soundtrack.
                IMO always implied.

Comment

"Prelude to War" is my fave.

Comment

I like Martial Law, Something Dark is Coming, Roslin and Adama, Prelude to War, Roslin Confesses, and One Year Later. Black Market is growing on me as well.

Really, the whole soundtrack is awesome.

Comment

'Adama and Roslin'

The music fits the two scenes that it's used in (Resurrection ship pt 1 and 2) perfectly, and really adds to MM and EJO's angsty performances.

Always a joy to listen too...but I might be biased. *Points at sig*

Bill:When you think you love somebody, you love them. That’s what love is – thoughts.

This beautiful sig was made by the beautiful *E*K*R*

Comment

I have a tie

*Roslin and Adama*

*Prelude to War*

Roslin and Adama because its so beautifully understated and has a touch of hope.

Prelude to War because it so frakken great to listen too.

Comment

I've gotta say Roslin and Adama. Thats my number one fav!!!!

But I'm also gonna say my second fav is Prelude to War!!
                          I just love the mixture of the violins and the percussions in it!! Ooooo!!!

Comment

Roslin and Adama is my favorite, as well....followed by Prelude to War (at the highest level of sound my speakers can handle!) Also, I think Baltar's Dream is crazy cool, and I always start the Soundtrack with that song.

This lovely photo is courtesy of billy_red_ocean. Thank you for all your beautiful work!

"There's no Earth" - Laura Roslin

Comment

Something Dark Is Coming, but I haven't heard the whole soundtrack- computer difficulties have kept me from ordering it and no store in town carries it, or can even order it.

Comment

Working...
                              X