This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sci-Fi sneak preview last night?

Did anybody manage to tape that? It was really good and I'd love to see it again. They played it during the pilot of "Eureka". One of the best teasers I've seen.
    *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
    Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7_cc...r%20season%203

There it is, also a downloadable version at: http://rapidshare.de/files/26245124/bsgpreview.avi.html
    We're whalers on the moon,
    We carry a harpoon.
    But there ain't no whales
    So we tell tall tales
    And sing our whaling tune.

Comment

Loved the Music.....Loved Grace Park!!!!.....Everyone was great!!!!!
      Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Oka
        Thank you! I can't wait till October. I really want to find out what happens next and from the looks of this teaser it's gonna be good.
        *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
        Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by dec55
          Loved Grace Park!!!!
          Preaching to the choir when you say that - I don't mean to damn her with faint praise, but her performance and the character of Boomer really didn't impress me in the mini-series, but she just keeps taking it to the next level. I really admire Park and Tricia Helfer, because it must be a real technical and physical challenge trying to keep straight in their heads multiple characterisations, let alone make them live.

Comment

thanks for that trailer I can hardly wait to see it. Looks like it will be a good season

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Ranapia
              Preaching to the choir when you say that - I don't mean to damn her with faint praise, but her performance and the character of Boomer really didn't impress me in the mini-series, but she just keeps taking it to the next level. I really admire Park and Tricia Helfer, because it must be a real technical and physical challenge trying to keep straight in their heads multiple characterisations, let alone make them live.
              I totally agree. I am especially impressed with Tricia's performances. I think she had only been acting for a few months when she landed this role, so it must really be a challenge for such a new actor to keep all the different Cylon personalities straight! I have a hard time keeping them straight, myself!

Thanks to Dorka for this beautiful sig!!

Comment

After watching this preview several times now, I am so pumped up for this upcoming season. October just seems so long away, you know?
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                X