X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galactica 2.5 Due Sept. 19

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=36866

Battlestar Galactica 2.5, the DVD set encompassing the second half of the second season of the Emmy-winning SCI FI Channel original series, will be released on Sept. 19 with several special features, including an extended version of the cliffhanger season finale "Pegasus." The set includes episodes 11-20 of the second season, which follows the ongoing battle of President Laura Roslin (Mary McDonnell) and Cmdr. William Adama (Edward James Olmos) in their crusade to save humanity from the deadly Cylons.

The DVD set, which carries a suggested retail price of $49.98, includes deleted scenes, podcasts and producer David Eick's video blog (originally seen on SCIFI.COM).
    sigpic

"season finale Pegasus" *shakes head* At least get someone with the right info to write the press release.....

Comment

Hmmm....Amazon.com has their price listed as $32.49US for 2.5 while Season 2.0 is $35.85US. I'm seriously tempted to go ahead and pre-order that. I'm seriously doubting they are going to put out a complete season 2 box set any time soon.

Nearly $70 is a lot to pay but I figure a complete box set will run nearly that much anyway. I paid $42.00 last year for Season 1 which was only 13 eps and the mini.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
      X