Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The final scene in "Pegasus" is quite possibly the greatest moment in all of BSG. Nobody can top Edward James Olmos' preformance. I was a big fan before that scene, but that scene is the kind of scene that you see while you're channel surfing and you go; "holy crap, I've gotta watch that show!"
    I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

Captains Hand
      Valley of Darkness

Do not show them "Tigh me up, Tigh me down," they have to know the characters to find that episode funny.

Comment

Call me old fashioned, but I recommed showing this series from the VERY beginning as an introduction - otherwise it really doesn't make much sense lol (coming from someone who watched it sparatically for a year or two before finally starting from the mini and finally GETTING it all )

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

nah - i am sorry but the best epiodse in season 2 i would say (as i havent seen the finale 3 yet) would be 2x09 - flight of the phoenix

and in season 1 - 33

in season 2 - the phoenix episode - come on they get their payback against hundreds of cyclons! end of!

Comment

Working...
          X