Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chricton
    I'm looking forward to it.
    Same here. For the moment, anyways. I'll definitely give it a shot.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Maastrichian
      My reservations are simply due to the fact that the show is only two seasons, going on three, in age. At best, I would have expected any spin-offs to wait until the show was at least five seasons old.
      Well Buffy was only in it's fourth season when Joss spawned Angel, that'd be about the same age BSG would be by the time the get the pilot up and running.

Not too worried since RDM and Eick have said that the show will have a separate show runner so it shouldn't be too taxing on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
        Well Buffy was only in it's fourth season when Joss spawned Angel, that'd be about the same age BSG would be by the time the get the pilot up and running.

Not too worried since RDM and Eick have said that the show will have a separate show runner so it shouldn't be too taxing on them.
        But you know what makes the analogy so great? The fact that Angel was a far superior show when it came to literally all aspects. Characters, stories, villians. Especially in the last 3 seasons. Everything worked. Not to mention the cast was amazing.

I'm not saying BSG will pale in comarison, but wouldn't it be nice to be suprised - again - with the quality stuff RDM and Eick produce?
        Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

tvzone offers a bsg cover this month and apollo is interviewed

the link is www.visimag.com and i don't make any profit of it. No pun intended but I already got a few harsh words for adding a link instead of typing the article.

DREANWATCH will also preview season 3 next month.

Comment

So I found these while surfing the net. Jamie does give a little spoiler but no names meationed and James gushes over Tricia. Enjoy.

http://online.tvguide.com/special/emmys2006/index.asp

U have to click on their names.

Comment

The videos wouldn't load for me. Looks like they are using shockwave. So I'm not sure if it is me or them (I'm on a mac.)

Comment

Originally posted by CMiYC
                The videos wouldn't load for me. Looks like they are using shockwave. So I'm not sure if it is me or them (I'm on a mac.)
                *Oh I'm sorry I think they are using shockwave but not sure*

Comment

Originally posted by capricacitygal
                  and James gushes over Tricia. Enjoy.
                  I did, and thanks for the links - JC should be gushing over Tricia Helfer! I re-watched 'Downloaded' last night, and those two obviously love working off each other, and they've taken what could be the pretty sleazy interactions of one-note vilians to a place where it keeps getting weirder and more complex (in the best sense).

Comment

Originally posted by capricacitygal
                    *Oh I'm sorry I think they are using shockwave but not sure*
                    Worked after upgrading to Flash 9.

Comment

From the SciFi Wire:

RDM on BSG S3 (Spoilers)
                      It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

Well that gets me worried a little bit now but I can understand why they'd want to...
                        sigpic
                        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

STARBURST SPECIAL devoted to BATTLESTAR GALACTICA will be out this week
                          this is a list with all the interviews....

Starburst Special #77, Special 2006
                          (Reference #S77)
                          Scheduled publication date September 06 2006

132 Fantastic pages!

Battlestar Galactica Season Three
                          A bumper selection of new interviews to set the scene for the new season!
                          We interview...
                          • Edward James Olmos
                          • Katee Sackhoff On-set exclusive!
                          • Jamie Bamber
                          • Grace Park On-set exclusive!
                          • Mary McDonnell
                          • Aaron Douglas On-set exclusive!
                          • James Callis
                          • Gary Hutzel FX exclusive!
                          • Tricia Helfer
                          • Michael Trucco On-set exclusive!
                          • Michael Hogan
                          • Tahmoh Penikett On set eclusive!
                          • Battle Stars on DVD Exclusive! Aaron Douglas, Kandyse McClure, Nicki Clyne and Paul Campbell look back on the second season – now on DVD!

Star Trek at 40 We hear from stars William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy who reunite to celebrate the 40th anniversary
                          Star Wars We delve into our archives to bring you rare interviews with directors Irvin Kershner and Richard Marquand, and stars Anthony Daniels and Harrison Ford.
                          The 4400 Exclusive! Executive producer Scott Peters on the third season
                          Heroes Exclusive! Young actor Milo Ventimiglia talks about his superhero role

SPECIAL ADDITION…
                          Shivers in Starburst A special supplement brings you the magazine of Horror entertainment!
                          News All the lastest news from the world of Horror and dark fantasy
                          Tim Sullivan We meet the director who brought 2001 Maniacs to the screen
                          The Texas Chainsaw Massacre – The Beginning Meet stars Andrew Bryniarski and Jordana Brewster on the set of this prequel
                          Film Reviews Lady in the Water, Snakes on a Plane

Plus...
                          Sci-Fi Gallery
                          Dazzling posters from our top features!
                          • Battlestar Galactica
                          • Star Trek
                          • Star Wars
                          Trailer Park A sideways look at the trailer for a forthcoming movie – this issue, The Covenant

Comment

Wow, it sounds fantastic; I can't wait!
                            Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

Wow, 132 pages. Lots of BSG to spoil yourself with.
                              sigpic
                              "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                              DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Check out the GALACTICA.TV website and you'll find new interviews with cast and crew of all Battlestar Galactica series. It's presented in an online magazine style and now we have a BSG 1978 issue up (check "Back Issues" or "GALACTICA.TV interviews" if you like to see some BSG 2003 interviews). We have a new one coming up soon, so be sure to check it out!

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X