No announcement yet.

BSG Cast & Crew interviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW!!!! Thanks!!! I love it that Grace is so into her characters!!!

I hope she really gets to branch out into other shows and movies!!!

Thanks for the link!!!
    Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Excellent interview about what's coming in year three, plus Ron Moore dishes on Baltar...

http://www.nowplayingmag.com/content/view/3300/2/

Cooooool.....

Comment

Not that we’re ever going to see Baltar sitting up in that high chair, living among the Cylons, like in the original series… right?

“I wouldn’t be so quick to say that,” chuckles Moore. “I don’t know… That’s still a possibility.”
        AWESOME!

Comment

Facinating... I guess he's going to spend the next seven months saying, "It's not a dream, folks, don't whine."

Comment

Ugh, now I'm not sure how I feel about this. The episode was excellent, but I also came to that opinion under the premise that the last half an hour was a dream. But now we're going to be focusing on New Caprica, idk. Also I'm kinda ticked about what this means for the Cylons. I thought that Sharon and Six were good guys now. Hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
              Ugh, now I'm not sure how I feel about this. The episode was excellent, but I also came to that opinion under the premise that the last half an hour was a dream.
              I know that RDM thought the finale was a big risk that would split fans, and he wasn't wrong. But if Moore and Eick even joked about emulating the most notorious "jump the shark" moment in television history , then I'd have to stop watching BSG on principle.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Ranapia
                I know that RDM thought the finale was a big risk that would split fans, and he wasn't wrong. But if Moore and Eick even joked about emulating the most notorious "jump the shark" moment in television history , then I'd have to stop watching BSG on principle.
                It's possible they still might do that. Remember an entire season of Dallas was a dream, so maybe all of Season Three Galactica will be a dream .

Comment

Right before the colonists land on New Caprica Baltar is going to sleep. No way that Adama would let a permanent settlement on some planet with all his military assets. It's a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by jonahfish7
                    Right before the colonists land on New Caprica Baltar is going to sleep. No way that Adama would let a permanent settlement on some planet with all his military assets. It's a dream.
                    No, it isn't!!! Ron Moore says in podcast that it's not a dream, it's reality...!

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Nope Ron Moore quashed that theory quite clearly. It was no dream, just an awsome season finale.
                      Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Originally posted by titans
                        Nope Ron Moore quashed that theory quite clearly. It was no dream, just an awsome season finale.
                        I stand corrected. Wow. Can you say Insurgency?

Comment

It's possible they still might do that. Remember an entire season of Dallas was a dream, so maybe all of Season Three Galactica will be a dream .
                          Well, that's my point - the decision to retrocon season seven as a giant nightmare, so they could bring Bobby back from the dead, didn't reverse the ratings slide it just turned the whole show into a punchline. if RDM wants a change of career there's less painful and humiliating ways to do it - like putting his hands in a wood chipper.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Ranapia
                            Well, that's my point - the decision to retrocon season seven as a giant nightmare, so they could bring Bobby back from the dead, didn't reverse the ratings slide it just turned the whole show into a punchline. if RDM wants a change of career there's less painful and humiliating ways to do it - like putting his hands in a wood chipper.
                            I don't think it's going to happen now. Someone in another thread said that he said it was real and not a dream in the podcast. I was almost hoping it was. The idea of a whole season being a dream is kind of bad, but I don't like this very sudden and drastic change to the plot.

Comment

I don't think it's going to happen now. Someone in another thread said that he said it was real and not a dream in the podcast. I was almost hoping it was. The idea of a whole season being a dream is kind of bad, but I don't like this very sudden and drastic change to the plot.
                              Agree on the dream thing. It would not be good at all. It doesn't surprise me they shook things up though. How long can you just keep running and have it stay interesting?

I'm not saying I necessarily like it, but they definitely changed the dynamic.

Comment

Given Ron Moore's creative intelligence, I hardly think that he'll stoop to the level of making the whole thing a dream. That's a cop-out and I'd probably stop watching the show if he did that. Having been an avid fan of Deep Space Nine, I think he's gonna see this through to the end.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Comment

Working...
                                X