X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now my brain really hurts
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Question: Is the issue with this photo still available? And does anyone know until when? (is it the one with the Lost guy on the cover?) The EW site is no help at all......

Comment

Have I mentioned my uber cool BSG dogtags at all?

Had to buy a new chain (don't ask how much...) cos the one supplied set off my skin allergy.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
          Have I mentioned my uber cool BSG dogtags at all?

Had to buy a new chain (don't ask how much...) cos the one supplied set off my skin allergy.
          Very nice! *is jealous* (of the dog tags, not the skin allergy. )

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
            Question: Is the issue with this photo still available? And does anyone know until when? (is it the one with the Lost guy on the cover?) The EW site is no help at all......
            Yes it is the one with Matthew Fox on the cover. I just got mine in the mail today.

It's issue #973 - Jan 11.
            IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
              Yes it is the one with Matthew Fox on the cover. I just got mine in the mail today.

It's issue #973 - Jan 11.
              Does that mean it's on the shelf until January 11, or goes on the shelf on January 11?

Comment

Does that mean it's on the shelf until January 11, or goes on the shelf on January 11?
                Got me seeing as this coming Friday is the 11th.

I guess it's good for just this week cuz in the What to Watch section it has the tv programing for this week: 7 thru 13th so it ought to be on the shelves by at least this Monday I guess. *says the person who very rarely buys mags at the store*
                IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                  Got me seeing as this coming Friday is the 11th.

I guess it's good for just this week cuz in the What to Watch section it has the tv programing for this week: 7 thru 13th so it ought to be on the shelves by at least this Monday I guess. *says the person who very rarely buys mags at the store*
                  I think I've only ever bought two magazines, so I'm clueless.

Comment

I think I've only ever bought two magazines, so I'm clueless.
                    Only reason I happened to get this one was because Best Buy will give you several free issues of a magazine if you buy from a store using a credit card.

Anyway about the pic....

Interesting. Though I don't agree with the remark questioning whether Lee is in Judas's position. Lee seems to be in Peter's position. Six's Judas is missing from the table, imo.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Very nice! *is jealous* (of the dog tags, not the skin allergy. )
                      Available from www.quantummechanix.com

They'll have your name on them and a unique serial number.

I've already got a set of Chief Petty Officer rank pins, and I know where to get a set of BSG style tank tops. All I need now is a set of customised BDUs.
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

BSG (ron moore) comes in second in a ew.com list of the top scifi of the past 25 years

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20037541,00.html
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

http://triciahelfer.com/new/wp-conte...pper-small.jpg

1) What could Roslin possibly be burning that'd have to do with a mid-s-4 turning point? Only thing I can think of off the top of my head would be the names of the people lost aboard the Olympic Carrier that she keeps in her pocket?

2/8) "Natalie", the Six that leads a faction of the Cylon with "a different agenda" seems to me to be "the one across the table" (from Athena and Helo) that is "definitely reacting". But reacting to what? Disgust over Sharon and Karl? Or disgust over what they've had to go through at the hands of both the Cylon and Humanity? I suspect the latter (Natalie is drawn from the Latin word for "birthday", and in this context I suspect it refers to the birth of Hera). But then again, she seems to be on the wrong side of the table for that (see last point).

3) Saul turning a blind eye to his being a cylon?

4) Apollo, the only one contemplating "the cup" of the final cylon. Could it really be Romo Lampkin? I can't see it turning out to be Dualla, Cally, Cottle, Gaeta, or Boxey. Tom Zarek is conspicuously absent however.

5) Gaius and Six stuck in the middle, again.

6) Anders stands by Starbuck.

7) Tyrol contemplates who he may have to kill (Cally? To keep her from killing their son?)

8) Athena and Helo, as indivisible as ever, nuthin new there.

9) "The Old Man" standing closest to Sharon and Karl, farthest from Roslin and Natalie?

10) The mystery cylon's seat, right next to Roslin and Natalie.

Last point - that grouping (with Baltar and his Six caught smack dab in the middle) could be broken down in to two diametrically opposed camps.

On the left - those least likely to tolerate peaceful coexistence between the Cylon and humanity? Roslin, Natalie(?), Tigh, and Lee Adama.

On the right - those most likely to accept peaceful coexistence between the Cylon and humanity? Anders and Starbuck, The Chief (but not his wife), Karl and Sharon Agathon, Admiral Adama?

Comment

Doesn't Tricia Helfer look strange as a red head?

Not that I'm complaining you understand...
                            sigpic

Comment

Season Three now available to pre-order from Amazon.com at a price of $38.99 US.

Sure is a lot cheaper than what everyone ended up paying for season two.

Comment

Season Three now available to pre-order from Amazon.com at a price of $38.99 US.

Sure is a lot cheaper than what everyone ended up paying for season two.
                                That's a shocker. I imagined it being more.
                                IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                                X