X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
    Two BSG Panels Set for Comic Con 2007

Thursday

11:45-12:45 Richard Hatch: Battlestar Galactica Forum—Richard Hatch (Tom Zarek/Capt Apollo), composer Bear McCreary, Dr. Kevin Grazier (BSG science consultant), and special surprise guests conduct a provocative and humorous discussion of Battlestar Galactica, both new and classic. Includes trailers, comic reel, and Q&A session. Room 6A
    Isn't that the same group that was rather.....controvercial at last year's con?

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
      Broken in half??? This mean we'll end up with a 4.0 and a 4.5 AGAIN. Is it really that hard to air 20 episodes without break?
      The ratings for the show on skiffy have been really bad during the last season,

its also doing really bad on the British Sky-One channel, ratings of season 3 were so low they are think of puting re-runs of Stargate and Enterprise on to fill the prime time hours.

They even tried moving a show from Friday to Sunday night, but that didnt help much

Comment

SCI FI Execs Talk Battlestar's End
        http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...d=42373&type=0
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
          Isn't that the same group that was rather.....controvercial at last year's con?
          Yep, but I may go to listen to Bear talk about the music of BSG. I could do with out Dr. Grazier. They are in one of the smaller room so there will not be to many folks there.
          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

I don't suppose anybody knows if there is a transcript of the IGN on-set panel videos, do they, please? I'm on dial-up at home, and I made a special trip to use the library computer to watch them this morning, only to find out that the library doesn't have the latest version of Flash! I spent ages searching around for transcripts, but just kept finding the page with the actual video on!
            Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
              "...And there's always the theme-park ride."

If only! That that would rule haha...As for the Caprica prequel, I'm not sure how that would work successfully if they do approve it. Prequels are tough to write convincingly IMO, but then again RDM might surprise us.

Comment

from http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=14&cs=1

More impressively, NBC U cable skeins, including "The Starter Wife," "Battlestar Galactica" and "The 4400," made up eight of cable's top 10 primetime entertainment series in adults 25-54 during the first half of the year. (Discovery's "Planet Earth" drew boffo ratings but isn't counted as a series.)

July 12th...

Comment

There will be a BSG season four segment on tomorrow's hypaspace weekly on the SPACE channel at 3:30pst/6:30est. Presumabley there will be some stuff from the set as they were in Vancouver filming on the Flash Gordon set as well.

Comment

HRDI Magazine, Issue # 15 -

http://www.hdri3d.com/issues/h15.htm

(HDRI is a magazine for digital artists.)

FEATURING...

COVER STORY:

THEY HAVE A PLAN…

Battlestar Galactica's effects wizards sit down for an interview discussing the direction of the hit cable series.

by Mike Rizzuto

<><><><><>

Can be purchased in bookstores (including Borders and Waldenbooks) or online at:

http://www.hdri3d.com/buy.htm
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by morjana; 18 July 2007, 12:02 AM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Interview with Katee Sackhoff regarding season 4 and Razor, she talks about her character

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ9n7v_jUPU

Comment

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....revelatio.html

Originally posted: July 19, 2007
                        'Razor' revelations and hints about 'Battlestar Galactica's' final season

In the "Battlestar Galactica" movie "Razor," which airs Nov. 24, one scene will take fans of the acclaimed drama back to where it all began.

Full story at link above

Comment

The first original BSG novel - "The Cylons' Secret" by Craig Shaw Gardner - has finally been published in the UK. Picked up a copy in the Glasgow branch of Borders on Saturday evening.
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                            The first original BSG novel - "The Cylons' Secret" by Craig Shaw Gardner - has finally been published in the UK. Picked up a copy in the Glasgow branch of Borders on Saturday evening.
                            Hasn't this been out for a while in the UK? I've had a copy for a long time...

Comment

Originally posted by Wicket View Post
                              Hasn't this been out for a while in the UK? I've had a copy for a long time...
                              Honestly? I dunno. I only spotted it last Saturday in the Glasgow branch of Borders.

What did you think about it BTW? I wasn't all that impressed to be perfectly honest.
                              sigpic
                              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                                Honestly? I dunno. I only spotted it last Saturday in the Glasgow branch of Borders.

What did you think about it BTW? I wasn't all that impressed to be perfectly honest.
                                I thought it was pretty bad. Not awful, but not great. Didn't feel like BSG for the most part. I wish I could say the next two get better, but... Still more believeable than the current comicbook storyline, though!

Comment

Working...
                                X