This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
    I'm in the UK, and I managed to download the webisodes no problem from the Ragnar Station website.
    bsg-cz (or whatever it was called), was more friendly and easy to obtain the webisodes from then SCI-FI- and it was in chezk! (okay, I really butchered that, and I apologize to "chezk" speaking people )

And I obviously don't speak (or even know how to spell the name of) the language mentioned above.

Comment

Czech )

Just go to BSG.cz and to Download - Video - The Resistance

(You have to be registered, but it's no big deal even if it's in Czech...)

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Originally posted by d3u5 View Post
        Czech )

Just go to BSG.cz and to Download - Video - The Resistance

(You have to be registered, but it's no big deal even if it's in Czech...)
        Thank you for the correction.

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
          Non-US IPs were blocked by the skiffy website from viewing the webisodes for copyright reasons. I suppose if one looked really hard they're probably posted at another location also viewable by the rest of the world, but I'm not that bothered, to be honest. I can wait until August.
          Ya, I know! I was LOL at the 'watch them legally' part.
          Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Another RDM interview:

http://www.vh1.com/movies/news/artic...05/story.jhtml

Obviously there will be Crossroads spoilers.

Comment

Is anyone but me having difficulty getting hold of a copy of the BSG novel "The Cylon's Secret" by Craig Shaw Gardner?
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

'Battlestar' Filming To Resume May 14
                Link: http://www.syfyportal.com/news423526.html
                Producing 22 episodes means a lot of long days for the cast and crew, as they plan to shoot straight through until next March, Douglas said. But he' s excited about the evolution of his character from what was supposed to be a handful of strong lines in the miniseries to being one of the major characters today.
                Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Don't know if anyone posted this yet, I haven't read any of this thread (did a quick search, found nothing) but the onion AV Club has an interview with RDM.

(end of season spoiler alert!)

http://www.avclub.com/content/node/60737/1

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                    'Battlestar' Filming To Resume May 14
                    Link: http://www.syfyportal.com/news423526.html
                    Holy crap.....ten months of shooting, hope they get a decent break in there somewhere.

Comment

Interview with Bear McCreary for BSG.cz

Season 3 Soundtrack release date, unused songs release and much more...

Comment

Katee Sackoff can sing? Cool!
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by d3u5 View Post
                          Interview with Bear McCreary for BSG.cz

Season 3 Soundtrack release date, unused songs release and much more...
                          Great interview! It would be neat to hear Katee sing- that's the first I've heard of that possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                            Great interview! It would be neat to hear Katee sing- that's the first I've heard of that possibility.
                            Yeah, it's up there with the old "Harpo Speaks!", and "Garbo Laughs!", now it'll be "Starbuck Sings!"
                            sigpic

Comment

From FilmJerk:
                              Spoiler:

New character in "Battlestar Galactica" season 4 premiere

By CassyHavens
                              May 6th, 2007

"Battlestar Galactica" returns in season four with a two-part episode entitled "Razor," and with it, comes a new female character.

For this episode only, we are introduced to Kendra Taggert, a Major from the now-destroyed Pegasus, who lost it when the war with the Cylons started, and is somewhat unhinged now. Her mother was a Quorum delegate who had to call in a few favors to get her aboard the Pegasus, with the expectation Kendra would command the fleet eventually. Another chick in her late 20's, Kendra should fit in with the other female leads on "Galactica" now, not to mention the fact that she could relate to Lee Adama, given their similar circumstances.

The last season of "Galactica" drew some criticism from fans and critics alike for its unbalanced portrayal of its normally strong female characters. President Roslin's cancer has relapsed and she had little to do during Gaius Baltar's trial; Starbuck went more nuts and died only to return in the final moments of the season; and Roslin's assistant, Tory, who has had nothing to do after rigging the presidential election during season 2, was revealed as a Cylon. With this new addition, are we being set up for more of the same? The Amazonian Cylon women also seemed shortchanged last season. I wouldn't mind a little more asskicking.

We can also expect a few flashback scenes with a 20-something Admiral Adama, back when he was a rookie fighter pilot.

The two-part season premiere starts filming next week.

The Scorecard
                              Executive Producers: David Eick, Ronald D. Moore, Harvey Frand
                              Writer: Michael Taylor
                              Director: Felix Alcala
                              It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

Well, it isn't Season Premiere, but Pegasus Movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X