X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legionnaire View Post
    Spoiler:
    Yea but I think Lee, Dee, and Starbuck are going to be a triangle as well, so it's either the Baltar triangle or the Lee triangle.
    Spoiler:
    There's a differance between a triangle and a three-way. I don't think Lee would do a three way, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by GrenadeTestSubject View Post
      Spoiler:
      There's a differance between a triangle and a three-way. I don't think Lee would do a three way, but I could be wrong.
      Spoiler:
      Hmmm well it means "Household of three" and the three dont neccessarily need to have sexual relations with eachother for it to be a menage a trois, so the Lee, Dee, Kara thing might be possible, but like everyone else I'd put my money on Baltar and Six and Three.
      "Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" - Tom Zarek

Comment

Originally posted by Legionnaire View Post
        Spoiler:
        Hmmm well it means "Household of three" and the three dont neccessarily need to have sexual relations with eachother for it to be a menage a trois, so the Lee, Dee, Kara thing might be possible, but like everyone else I'd put my money on Baltar and Six and Three.
        Spoiler:
        Can't we just have a three way that doesn't involve Baltar? How about we throw an eight in his place, along with a six and a three. Oh, God, please!

Comment

Originally posted by GrenadeTestSubject View Post
          Spoiler:
          Can't we just have a three way that doesn't involve Baltar? How about we throw an eight in his place, along with a six and a three. Oh, God, please!
          Haha, life on the baseship can get pretty boring I imagine, so who knows?
          "Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" - Tom Zarek

Comment

Thanks to drewcypher you can view 3x08 promo pics here

For BSG, Stargate eps and discussion visit TheBestTrek

Comment

Kate Vernon is going to be starring in a new Lifetime movie tonight...with KEVIN SORBO! She looks the same, but younger. I thought they aged her a little for BSG, or maybe it was her excellent performance.
              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

It says on IMDb that she was born in 1961, so yes, I think they made her up to look older on BSG. By the way, it looks as if she is setting up her own website at the moment:
                http://www.katevernon.com/
                Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

Originally posted by Catsitter View Post
                  It says on IMDb that she was born in 1961, so yes, I think they made her up to look older on BSG. By the way, it looks as if she is setting up her own website at the moment:
                  http://www.katevernon.com/
                  Nice see through top.
                  Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

This is a tad spoilery, it came from EOnline's Watch With Kristin
                    Spoiler:
                    From myacardia: More on BG, please?
                    Athena/Sharon does find out that Hera is alive, and when mama bear finds out her baby's done been taken, I suspect things are gonna get ugly. Grace Park tells me, "Every single thing that has happened to [Sharon] is pretty heinous, but to steal someone's child and hide it from her—they never actually give it back to her, she happens to find out, which makes it that much worse. So, because of that, she's a little bit mad. Is she going to stay mad? Probably. I think she's forgiven them this many times, and she's had it up to here."

Ruh roh.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy View Post
                      This is a tad spoilery, it came from EOnline's Watch With Kristin
                      Spoiler:
                      From myacardia: More on BG, please?
                      Athena/Sharon does find out that Hera is alive, and when mama bear finds out her baby's done been taken, I suspect things are gonna get ugly. Grace Park tells me, "Every single thing that has happened to [Sharon] is pretty heinous, but to steal someone's child and hide it from her—they never actually give it back to her, she happens to find out, which makes it that much worse. So, because of that, she's a little bit mad. Is she going to stay mad? Probably. I think she's forgiven them this many times, and she's had it up to here."

Ruh roh.
                      Oh dear...
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Is there any news on the "Caprica" spin-off? Do we know where it is in the production set up or has it been trashed?
                        Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                          Is there any news on the "Caprica" spin-off? Do we know where it is in the production set up or has it been trashed?
                          Go to SPACECAST.com for a clip of an RDM interview giving the update on Caprica (it aired on tv a couple days ago, so the interview itself is probably about a week old).

Comment

A word from Jane Espensen (writer of next week's episode "The Passage") about "Unfinished Business".

“Imagine being told you're following this. I'm the act that follows The Beatles."
                            Another little tidbit (minor spoiler)
                            Spoiler:

Bill Adama Vs. Galen Tyrol is the undercard to Apollo Vs. Starbuck. And the referee for both fights lacks stereo vision.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/30856

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                              Go to SPACECAST.com for a clip of an RDM interview giving the update on Caprica (it aired on tv a couple days ago, so the interview itself is probably about a week old).
                              And Trek_Girl42 comes through. Thanks!!! You rock!
                              Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

In fabulous news, Mark Shepard (Firefly's "Badger") has been cast on BSG- spoilers for the final three eps- nothing groundbreakingly huge, but avoid if you're a spoiler-phobe.

Spoiler:
                                He'll be playing a lawyer "unlike any lawyer you've ever seen before, he has to be to represent this person" (haha, one guess there ). And he'll be appearing in the final three episodes of the season, and it sounds like he has a number of important scenes with both Jamie Bamber and James Callis.

This info gleaned from the roundtable discussion podcast at sci-fi's BSG website.

Comment

Working...
                                X